What do you leave out for Santa?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We will leave out a mince pie and a glass of milk for Santa. And a carrot for his reindeer! :)
What do you leave out? :xmas6:

Milk, homemade cookies and a carrot. Doing cookies this year as a time filler for Christmas Eve!

Exactly the same :)

A cookie, a carrot for rudolph and a glass of whisky for Santa. We've told ollie it's because he's sick of milk by the time he gets to our house but really it's coz OH and I don't like milk :haha:

Milk, a cookie (no one likes mince pies except me so we never have them) and a carrot or two.

We will either leave a mince pie or cookies . Milk and a Carrott !

Same usually
Sometimes mince pie is subsituted for a cookie if we have none left

Mince pie and Christmas beer for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph but this year DS has asked why we only give a reindeer to Rudolph so we could be putting out 9 carrots!!

Last year we left out cookies, milk and an orange.

We leave out milk (maybe a beer but Alex's teacher told his class that if he drinks too much beer he will keep needing a wee lol), homemade chocolate chip cookie and a carrot for the reindeer.

A drink of some sorts, last year O decided a sleepy santa would need a coffee. A carrot. And I always put a 'make your own' biscuit in his Christmas eve bag so that aswell

Usually the same as you, but this year DD thinks we should leave him beer instead of milk 😂

Carrots and if I've made some, Reindeer food for the Reindeer. I was going to make Slutty Brownies but time constraints and the fact I've run out of money means that poor Santa is probably going to have to deal with Shortbread and Royal Draft Cola instead.

Home made cookie and what ever drink we decided on. Last year “santa” wanted a beer.

Usually a home made cookie, 1/2 a beer (as obviously Santa doesn’t want to get too drunk!!) and a carrot for the reindeer. We also put out reindeer food in the path way :)

Mince pie, carrot for ruldolph and usually milkbut DD3 has insisted Santa needs chocolate milk this year!

Milk, a biscuit and a carrot cut up into 9 chunks to share out for the reindeer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->