What Do You Like About WTT...

-- I like being able to be selfish and spend time reading, quiet time etc
-- Have lots of time with OH as one on one... ;)
-- Don't have to worry if places are gonna be child friendly

hmmmm..... the only good thing for me is its giving me time to shift as much weight as i can! :)

Lisa

Sometimes I like the fact that it's all still ahead of me, and I have so much to look forward to. Also, we WTT ladies will be some of THE most prepared ladies in the world, when it comes time to TTC. We'll already know about the best way to go about it, pre-natals we should be taking, and things to avoid. We'll really be ahead of the game when the time comes!

*staying up late knowing you can sleep in un-inturrupted on weekends

*going out to eat at restaurants and being able to sit at the bar if you like

* signing up for, training for and running as many races as I like

* running with my dog

* feeling sexy naked (Im sure this is still highly possible while PG)

*sleeping on my stomach!

* being able to give my friends their babies back when they start to cry or get really fussy!

Being able to get tattooed or pierced...if that's what I want to do!

Eating yummy desserts that involve raw eggs...

Eating steak rare :wacko:

......but mainly wine! :wine:

The anticipation of what is to come. I already have one little one and after reading this thread I'd give it all up a million times over. Nothing is as amazing as having a baby. So for me it's just the anticipation wondering what our next baby will look like, be like, etc. :blush:

What a great thread .... just what I needed, has made me feel much more positive :)
For me it is mostly:
Spending time with OH alone and having lie-ins on the weekend
Being a size ten (my mum & sis never got back to that size after baby)
Being able to have drink when I want.
Eating brie, mmmmmmmmm

*I can eat and drink what I want.
*I don't have to wake up every morning searching for stretch marks.
*I don't have heartburn every night before bed.

I like this section as its not stressful...i'm kinda in between as i'm not full on TTC but not really waiting and this is the place i want to stay :(

Good Thread!
I like only having to worry about two screaming children as opposed to three.

I like that my boys are both at the age where they are consistently sleeping through the night in their own beds.

Not having sore nipples/breasts from nursing a newborn.

Not having to worry about pumping.

Not having to change a poopy diaper every couple of hours.

Not being able to go ANYWHERE because the logistics of getting 3 kids 3 & under in and out of a car and making sure no one is killed (not joking) is extremely difficult and at times - impossible.

Both of my boys are at the age also where they can entertain themselves and play with each other and keep out of my hair for a good portion of the day - newborns are needy.

Being able to eat in peace. I'm serious girls - EVERY time you sit down to eat the baby WILL cry, even if he/she has been quiet for over an hour, once your butt hits the dinner chair there is something in that that triggers a newborn to scream and squeal - even if they are in a totally different room from you.

Hum... lets see... time with my husband. We already don't get to spend a whole lot of time with each other but a newborn will definitely eat up what is left.

Our office... we'll have to give it up for a nursery once baby #3 is on his/her way. Right now it's great to have one complete room devoted to our computer/desk/business/bills stuff that the kids can't get into. We have a 4 bedroom house but the boys cannot share a room right now - Daniel wakes Christian up almost every morning at 3:00 - 4:00 a.m. by slapping him in the face?!?! So this room has to be the nursery. Even if our boys didn't share a room this room would still have to be the nursery cause they all need a playroom.

Sigh... I think that is about it... everything else I'm so ready for - BRING IT ON! But I'll revel in these little joys while I can!

Errrm..I like WTT because:

- Can enjoy booze without worrying what effect its having on unborn child/ not having to worry about limits..can go crazy without worrying about kids seeing.

- Can enjoy sprees with OH without having to worry about baby stuff

- Can have a lie in in the morning without being woken every so often to feed baby

- Enjoy a stretch mark free stomach (well, partly lol)

I like that I can:
Drink alcohol
Have very hot baths!
Sleep for most of the night..
Sleep on my tummy, I didn't realise how much I missed it until I could do it again!

I like that I can:
Drink alcohol
Have very hot baths!
Sleep on my tummy, I didn't realise how much I missed it until I could do it again!

Can't you have hot baths when you are PG? I love my hot baths!! :nope:

I like that I can:
Drink alcohol
Have very hot baths!

They don't recommend them :( to be honest I can't remember why now :dohh: but yeah it was 9 months of warm baths, I like my baths HOT! x

i like WTT because, i can pick up and leave my house to go out with friends or OH whenever i want

i can spend money on me

i can sleep in (sometimes lol)

i have time to just lay around and do nothing if i want! (sometimes lol)

and my body is staying the same for awhile and i dont have to worry about gaining weight and then trying to figure out how ill lose it once the baby is here.

i have time to just concentrate on my OH. :)

I like that I can:
Drink alcohol
Have very hot baths!

They don't recommend them :( to be honest I can't remember why now :dohh: but yeah it was 9 months of warm baths, I like my baths HOT! x

i believe it has something to do with how quickly the temperature rises inside the womb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->