what do you miss most?!

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
just wondering what all you ladies miss most now that you're pregnant!!!

i would have to say, i definitely miss going into the tanning bed!!!
as well as being able to have some drinks!! lol. although, i miss tanning much much more!!!

Yeah I want a tan but can't go on sunbeds, also main one is just not being able to buy any clothes and having to wait until after.

I actually cant think of anything that I miss! When I get closer to the end Ill prob change my mind

I miss my body and being able to slide into a pair of jeans effortlessly!

a good nights sleep

oh yeh the sleep thing too!

going out drinking with the girls and my normal clothes :(

SHOPPING! I miss being able to buy clothes on a whim like I used to!!! :hissy: Now I'm always thinking to myself: 'you might not fit that afterward!' :hissy:
And red wine... If I have a sip now it tastes horrid :cry: not at all like it should, so I miss LIKING red wine, relaxing with a glass after work in the evening... *sigh*
That's it I think!
xx

I miss my motorbike, its sitting in the garage gathering dust and calling for me just to even sit on it. I miss the adrenalin buzz and getting out and about. Now I am stuck with no transport and cant get on a bike pregnant! Thats the only thing thats changed for me but it was my freedom. Now I am bored.

White wine, a good nights sleep & shopping!! I don't wanna buy any clothes in my normal size in case I don't fit them afterwards!

An ice cold bottle of white wine and a box of Thorntons chocolate (diabetic):cry: Oh and a good nights sleep!! :sleep:

definitely a good nights sleep, runny eggs, prawn cocktail and being able to get tipsy whenever i want!

the ability to eat!!!! ( hopefully the all day nausea will stop soon though)

Social drinking - i dont drink a lot usually , maybe twice a week, just a couple of drinks ( before I found out i was pregnant, now i dont touch a drop), but I do miss it! The thought of my birthday, Xmas, New year, all with my family and friends drinking, and me not fitting into my clothes is not a good one!

I miss getting drunk, my sex life (as it was), my body, my old clothes and being able to eat what ever i want without having to check its ok for me to eat it.

EDIT: and my ability to control my mood swings.

I miss feeling normal atm, because i havnt in ages. I miss being able to go out and stay out for a good few hours without getting tired, now after being out for an hour i need my bed. Oh and im already feeling fat and horrid !

Gorgonzola.
I'm sure in a couple of months I'll miss my stomach and life free of pain and sleep and such though.

Surprising to most of my friends, because I had such a low self esteem prior to pregnancy, I miss my pre-pregnancy body. Less jiggle and more or less just nice and volumtuous. I am afraid of what I will look like afterwards.

Other than that....Nothing.

I miss wearing heels and my jeans! But most of all.. I miss the old me, I havnt felt like 'me' this whole pregnancy

I miss riding my ponies.. though as the time has gone on its gotten so much easier and waiting for my LO has kinda taken over. I did miss certain foods, but now i've given up and decided screw it and i eat brie etc.. cos so long as its melted its fine :yipee: I miss my body and my skin free of stretchmarks they are nasty things... i used to have a list a mile long about what i hated but now i dont care so much ha ha ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->