What do you put presents in?

Jessica60

Reaction score
Christmas morning we leave a extra large red sack full of presents in our dd room. We now have a second dd and need to find her the same sack. Some people said they don't bother with sacks and put under tree instead. Just wondering what you guys do

I don't put them in anything. I leave 3 seperate piles, usually 2 on the couches and one on the floor. I used sacks one year but I prefer having the presents all sitting out

We put them under the tree, takes ages carrying them down and arranging them. I wish we had started with the sacks!!

We've always put them out in piles so the kids can easily see which are theirs. I like being able to see them all. I don't put any in their room, even the stockings. Last year though we used personalised sacks to try to protect them a bit from the dog. I got them from studio 24 a few years ago and hadn't yet used them

I used a sack one year that DD got as a present, but usually I just put them in piles. I prefer it like that :)

Stocking on her door and presents under the tree.

We have a big sack for santa presents, and the rest go under the tree

We have a personalised sack each (fabric material) that goes outside their bedroom door. Has the extra bits I have bought for them and it's from 'Mummy and Daddy'

Downstairs they get a small pile each which are the santa gifts. Usually what they have asked for and anything too big for their sack. Never more than 5-6 in this pile.
They also have a stocking hanging which will be little things like chocolate coins,socks, blind bags, dressing up jewellery.

As kids we always had a plastic sack in our bedrooms and a pile each downstairs but we never had stockings. Although my mum did do an afternoon box but I haven't kept that tradition.

Ones from family, me and OH go under the tree where as the rest go in piles.

Stockings go with the piles.

I like to wrap them in different cute types of wrapping paper to tell the presents apart and then put them around the tree :). The sack is a cute idea though, I might use it when they get older.

I used sacks up until my eldest could read, now I use one kind of paper for each and different paper for Santa to help plus DS can read tags so it all gets put under the tree. :)

Presents under the tree, large stockings from santa in rooms

All gifts are under or around the tree. Santa gifts are wrapped in a different colored paper than the other gifts. Stockings are also in living room near tree.

I can't put much around the tree as the cat would attack it lol

Ours have their presents from santa in a jute North Pole delivery sack and the rest are all going under the tree. Stocking are hung on their door

X

I like to pile them up, If I've spent time wrapping them I want to see the wrappings :haha:

Any presents that we get given from family or friends before Christmas goes under the tree.
We put Santa presents in 2 separate piles. Then they have a stocking each in the bedroom.

My family like to see DDs open their gifts. So we don't get get many to put under the tree.

We are going to my nans/aunts on the 22nd so they will get presents then. Then we go to my mum's on 23rd and again on the 27th so not decided what to do then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->