What do you put presents in?

Thanks for your replies. I'm not sure what to do this year as we have a baby now and co sleeps and is awake a lot so oldest may wonder why a sack for baby was delivered in my room. I like the idea of presents under the tree but would have to put tags on to shows whose presents they are and dd will see my handwriting and not believe in santa

Thanks for your replies. I'm not sure what to do this year as we have a baby now and co sleeps and is awake a lot so oldest may wonder why a sack for baby was delivered in my room. I like the idea of presents under the tree but would have to put tags on to shows whose presents they are and dd will see my handwriting and not believe in santa

Just write differently? Or just write their first initial and make it fancy

How old is your eldest? My eldest didn't notice that the presents/sack were in my room and not her sisters but she was only 3!.
I actually leave them in the hallway so you could say santa did that as he didn't want to wake the baby.

I've never worried about handwriting until now (mine are 6 and 4) but this year I've trtri to do it cursive like DD is learning at school. (I caught my mum out when I was younger as I recognised the handwriting on our santa note)

Seriously, this Santa guy owes us parents!!. We put in an awful lot of effort for him to take the credit ha ha

Mine have never commented on hand writing and one believed until he was 10! But as we have seperate piles it was just a case of identity your pile then getting stuck in so they never really looked at the writing too carefully

I've tried to disguise my writing a bit and use different gift tags!

I put as many as I can into sacks but any big ones I just place on the floor. I have personalised burlap sacks for each kid... my mum always did sacks for me and my sister so i'm carrying on the tradition :)

Stockings in bedroom, personalised sacks downstairs and anything that doesn't fit in the sacks on the sofas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->