What do you still need to get/buy?

EcoMama

Reaction score
This is the most prepared I've ever been!
But there are still a few things I need to get!

Chocolates for dc stockings,
Food
Booze
Wrapping paper
Christmas tree
Sellotape

A LOT, lol.

Got to get Santa gifts for the girls, Shopkins and play makeup for Lizzy and a basketball hoop for Roxy.

Random stocking stuffers for DH and both girls.

A couple books for the husband.

For my partner watercolor paintbrushes and something else, but he's only asked for that one thing really so still have to figure something else out.

Pendulum or something witchy for my sister.

Coffee for sister's boyfriend.

And then a neighbor, daughter's dance teacher, mom, dad, other sister and her husband, MIL, FIL, SIL x2 and BIL. All of which I have very vague ideas at best for gifts. I also do a secret santa thing through another forum I participate on so need to purchase and send that out ASAP.

So yeah...I've got some shopping to do to say the least, lol.

I am mostly done buying presents but I still need to wrap them all and I also need to write Christmas cards!

-Morgan is totally done
-Harvey needs 2 more dress up costumes but if it comes to it and i don't have spare money i can keep morgans back for our holiday reveal so wont be the end of the world.
-Need 2 money envelopes + sweets for my sisters and will put £10 in each
-Need pjs and sweets for my niece & 2 nephews
-Need a secret santa present
-Mam hasn't decided what she wants yet sooo whatever she decides plus the usual bits, yankees, bottle of vodka, pic of kids
-Present for my sister basically gonna be pjs and goodies like bath bomb + a lynx set or similar for her bf
-Xmas Photos to give as gifts to grandparents plus sweets and bottles of wine etc.
-Need remainder of stocking fillers for the kids and finish off xmas eve box

Food and Drink.

All presents bought but need wrapping.

So much!

Southern comfort for dad
Undies, socks and smellies for DH
Choc for brother
Something for sister and 5 nieces/nephew
Few small presents for DS and DD
T-shirt for niece and nephew
Choc for fil
Wrapping paper
Christmas eve pj's for me and DH

DH still needs to buy majority of my presents and secret Santa presents!

We're spending Christmas at my parents so at least theres no food or drink to buy!

Last few food bits, pretty much just veg at this point. Might need to add some more cards and wrapping paper as I've got a large stash from previous years but whether it's enough or not I don't know

I like this thread - I love writing lists on anything at christmas!!

Still to buy are:
2 x ps4 game for my nephews
2 x iTunes vouchers for niece and nephew
1 Google play voucher for nephew
Bottle of wine for friend
Nice chocolates for friend
Presents for ds1 and ds2 teachers
Presents for collogues
Biscuits for neighbours
Present for ds1's friend
Chocolate decorations for tree but don't know if they count on here

I have finished the children, OH and my sister. I just have everyone else!

Mum
Dad
Brother
Aunt and Uncle
MIL
FIL
Cousins
SIL
Niece
SSIL's
OH's Grandparents x 2

Left to buy:
dad (a new phone)
niece (monogrammed hair stylists apron) have the apron but still needs to be monogrammed
$10 gift for family Christmas party
book for daughter's preschool's book exchange
teacher gifts for daughter's preschool
baking supplies, tins and wrapping for apple cakes I'm giving neighbors

I think that's it.

Some extra bits for Mil and Fil. Bil's present. Some snacks to go in a friends movie hamper present, a small book or toy for cousins little boy, a nice card for my Godmother, a decoration for the table and food.

Also have a friends birthday, mum and dad's wedding anniversary and Fil 's birthday to get stuff for.

I thought I was quite organised, but still sounds like lots to get.

I still need to buy Alex some socks and Scarlett socks and knickers, plus some chocolates each for their stockings.
Need to buy both dad's, not sure what to get!
My sister, getting her a charm and a photo of the kids
SIL is getting a photo of the kids.
And I also have OH to buy for -not sure what to get for him.

-Morgan is totally done
-Harvey needs 2 more dress up costumes but if it comes to it and i don't have spare money i can keep morgans back for our holiday reveal so wont be the end of the world.
-Need 2 money envelopes + sweets for my sisters and will put £10 in each
-Need pjs and sweets for my niece & 2 nephews
-Need a secret santa present
-Mam hasn't decided what she wants yet sooo whatever she decides plus the usual bits, yankees, bottle of vodka, pic of kids
-Present for my sister basically gonna be pjs and goodies like bath bomb + a lynx set or similar for her bf
-Xmas Photos to give as gifts to grandparents plus sweets and bottles of wine etc.
-Need remainder of stocking fillers for the kids and finish off xmas eve box

managed to tick off pjs and secret santa present today

For DD1: rainbow mermaid Barbie, Little Kingdom compact.
Then presents for my brothers (but they'll likely want vouchers which is nice and easy!) and presents for my parents who are always difficult.
Christmas Food and treats
Christmas cards

I'm actually surprised at how much iv gotten done so far. I still need slippers for the kids, and wrapping paper for them. Could do with some small chocolate boxes for the Christmas party but other than that I think I'm done.
Ooooooo forgot, I need to print some pictures off for the grandma's frames.

An outfit for my niece and toy for cousins LO.
Chocolates for MIL, SIL, SIL husband, wine gums for FIL.
Personalised whisky glass for SIL husband.
Pyjamas and a candle for my Nan, candle for aunt, body sprays for aunt.
Items for stepdads tea hamper. Body sprays and slippers for mum.
Jigsaw for OH.
Gift for two friends LO's
Beer crates.
Money envelopes, Christmas cards, gift bags.

I'm doing pretty good! I still need some stocking stuffers for DH (gotta figure those out to haha) and I want to pick up some loom bands for my DD's stocking. I will also need to get a new book for the kids for Christmas Eve (tradition) but otherwise I'm pretty set for gifts!

For our friends (adults) I am making cookies and candy so I need to keep working on that (it will take up a huge chunk of my time I'm sure)

Loads!! I'm never this late so starting to panic now lol

- unicorn ponycycle for belle ordering Friday... should be here by next Wednesday
- a whole Amazon order of family presents as I used my old card and wondered why it declined :( really slowed me down... also ordering Friday
- 2 photo calendars
- food... ordered xmas dinner need to collect on the 23rd from Sainsbury's but can't get the rest till the 23rd really cutting it fine
- drink
- few more cards
- more cellotape

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back