What do you still need to get/buy?

I'm really getting stressed now that I'm not going to be finished on time. Can't get a single thing at the moment because my card was cloned and the bank has suspended everything. Most of my bills go out tomorrow and they are going to bounce so hope I don't get arrear fees! Don't need this stress before Christmas aaaahh. I just want to finish buying!

How are things Kirsty?

Sorted today thank goodness! I have received charges from 2 companies for missing payments but both have said if the bank fax them a letter to say that my card was cloned they can waive them, so the bank did that for me. Had to go into the bank for a new card so I finally managed to do an online order earlier this afternoon. Thanks for asking. X

All I need is some sausage rolls and gala pie for Christmas eve, orange juice for Christmas breakfast and satsumas to go in stockings

Also waiting on some playmobil being delivered

Lots of bits for Christmas dinner. I have flu so really lost my buzz right now :-(

I still need to get a few bits for my husband - smellies, sweets, scratch card etc
Slippers for my nanna
£20 for my little cousin for her birthday and Christmas (she's one this year and doesn't need anymore presents)
Gift bag for my sil/bil gift and some beer/chocolates for them
Some alcohol for my auntie

I think that's it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back