What do you think i will have?

Impossible to say. Just out of wondering, why are you so desperate for a girl? xx

yea i was wondering the same thing? why a girl ? surely any baby is a blessing :) anyways you will get what ure given, but its not worth the risk if ure going to be dissapointed with a boy ?! which from the looks of things u will be ? dont mean to sound rude just curious ? xx

I dont know.. ive always wanted a girl since they have such cute stuff for girls. I will be happy to even be pregnant and i wont be that dissapointed if its a boy, i just really would like a girl.

Yh any child is a blessing hun, but its a 50/50 chance so you cant really predict x ive heard of those fun predictor websites though x

Tbh ive found theres loads more cute clothes for boys anyway! I have a nightmare trying to get nice things for lucy, but always see lovely things for boys.
I think you always have a preference, even with your first, but like the others have said, any child is a blessing.

Sure you would love a boy or girl, just be careful you don't imagine yourself only with a girl! I have both sexes and all my kids are cute and adorable!!:happydance:

it's impossible to say - hubby keeps saying we'll have a boy and I keep saying that if we do have a girl, he can't blame me as it's the man's sperm that determine if it's a boy or girl!! Anyway, he then used to say "by the time we have kids we will be able to choose" heehee!! He's always been joking, he really just wants a healthy baby. I think each has their good points and certainly as far as clothes go, I have seen gorgeous boy stuff too.

I think for you, when you do get pregnant it will probably be a very good idea for you to find out the sex so that if it is a boy, you have the rest of your pregnancy to get used to the idea! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->