what do you think my chances are?

:rofl: Blimey.... I go away to have my dinner and come back to find you lot have been going DIY crazy!!!!! :rofl:

Lol, i give you 10 weeks before your trying the diy yourself! hehe!

i guess any wriggling around down there is good???

Hahaha i certainly will be!!! and now i know exactly what to do!! haha ;) shall be holding off a good few weeks for me though but you girls who are close or over get wiggling those fingers!!!!!!!!!!! haha :thumbup: xxxxxx

:rofl: hahaha!!!

Im off to tidy my room, make my bed up, (mmm nice clean linen-i bet i loose waters on it or something) and im gonna clean the bathroom and hoover...

Right... Off for another DIY sesh and then up and downstairs a bit! :haha:

I'm having a bath tomorrow while Hubby is out having a driving lesson so I'll try to have a rummage then when I'm relaxed.

lol what are we like??!!

:rofl: i have visions of tonnes of woman around the uk and usa bumping down their stairs right now! keep going girls! i hope when i come on in the morning all you girls are posting your in labour :D :D :D xxxx

:rofl: i have visions of tonnes of woman around the uk and usa bumping down their stairs right now! keep going girls! i hope when i come on in the morning all you girls are posting your in labour :D :D :D xxxx

That would be fantastic. I feel exhausted now though :haha: Don't think I could go through with it :sleep:

did loads of housework, and i then tried and i think i felt the cervix!
i also have bad backache now and still some pains, irregular. I cleaned the whole bathroom and bath, tired! i dont wanna go to bed and wake up with nothing happening tho! At least if anything i know that when i do go into full labour i am already dialating... so might be quite quick.

when i was in hospital hunny this girl went into labour in the bed next to me and it all started in her back.. she described her whole way through.. it started like burning and then she started with hot flushes until everything continued into her stumach!! the back pain is supposed to be the cervix softening and dilating so sounds really good to me :D keep going chick!! everything crossed xxxx

i really hope so, last week there was one night i was up all night with lower back pain, that must of been the cervix moving forward! Im lying down, decided i do need to sleep, if something was to happen now id have no energy to do much. Back is still sore, and still feel sick. I am gonna go mad if its nothing, but ive had irregular tightenings since i had it done, which is... 10 and a half hours ago..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->