what do you think need help........

From your chart it looks like today is your most fertile, but I am crap at that stuff.

Do another opk tomorrow and see what it says, have you been bding?

From your chart it looks like today is your most fertile, but I am crap at that stuff.

Do another opk tomorrow and see what it says, have you been bding?

yes BD 2 days ago, this morning and we are going to bd tonight and tomorrow morning lol DH is being really good this cycle letting me do it when ever i say lol bless him x xx so hopefullyi'll catch it this month x

today's test???

Attachments

• S5005698.jpg
    S5005698.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
what do you think ladies started spotting yesterday and spotting today not sure when i ovulated x x any ideas???

Attachments

• S5005704.jpg
    S5005704.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
ok so i am cd16 still have bleeding and i have fleshy clots in it too now so i have been spotting for 4 days now think i ov'd cd13 as my o test's that was the darkest still getting fairly dark lines but not as dark as cd13's anyone have any ideas what the hell is going on i have AF like cramps but surley it cant be AF not at cd16 ????????? any ideas please i am abit worried xxx
also the colour of the bleed is red bleeding is a little but enough to where a pad but not as much as a normal period??????

Sounds a bit weird. Maybe your cycle is a little off because of your mc? Obviously none of your OPKs are positive but idk what would cause the bleeding.

Actually, the OPK on the morning of the 5th looks kinda positive. See how half the line is darker from the other half. The darkest bit is as dark as the control. that still doesnt explain the bleeding though.

Actually, the OPK on the morning of the 5th looks kinda positive. See how half the line is darker from the other half. The darkest bit is as dark as the control. that still doesnt explain the bleeding though.

thanks yes i know i dunno what the hell is going on the bleeding has calmed down now and is red but watery no clotting now i just havent got a clue whats going on took a pg test was without a doubt neg lol took a opk and still a line there quite dark but not as dark as the 5th so just havent got a clue what is going on x x

today cd 17 watery spotting no cramps feel fine also my opk kinda looks positive what do you think???????

but i thought my pos was the 5th ummmmm havent got a clue

pos okp 5th =?
bleeding 5th to the 9th =?
pos opk 9th =?

Attachments

• S5005710.jpg
    S5005710.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics