What do you think of my chart?

babyleaf

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Wondering if you could take a look at my chart and tell me what's going on? :confused:

I was drinking on the night of the 25th and my BBT alarm didn't go off as usual and ended up taking my temp 2.5 hours later so I discarded this temp. FF thinks I might have ovulated on the 24th but I feel like everything is pointing more towards the 26th as O day! What do you girlies think?

(hopefully I've added the image correctly below!)

Nov chart.PNG

I would have said o day was the 26th aswell ff is normally right but was wrong this month for me put me 2 days a head lol good luck xx

I would have said o day was the 26th aswell ff is normally right but was wrong this month for me put me 2 days a head lol good luck xx
Thanks tdog! That's what I'm thinking. It's usually spot on for me too but I think my discarded temp might have messed it up! Maybe FF will change it's mind in a couple of days :lol: That would mean we bd'd 3 days out from O so might be out. We're not trying but would both be ecstatic if it happened!

Thanks tdog! That's what I'm thinking. It's usually spot on for me too but I think my discarded temp might have messed it up! Maybe FF will change it's mind in a couple of days :lol: That would mean we bd'd 3 days out from O so might be out. We're not trying but would both be ecstatic if it happened!

Can still happen hun sperm lives 3-5 sometimes 7 days inside the right environment good luck hunni :dust: xx

Can still happen hun sperm lives 3-5 sometimes 7 days inside the right environment good luck hunni :dust: xx
Ohhh I so hope so! I've read the same but doubtful as I never get that much cm or any ewcm really (sorry tmi!). Fingers crossed though and thank you :)

Ohhh I so hope so! I've read the same but doubtful as I never get that much cm or any ewcm really (sorry tmi!). Fingers crossed though and thank you :)

Your welcome hunni and you never no :haha: xx

CD 16. Yes. I think you're right. OPKs and temps point to Day 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->