What do you think of Olivine?

Citylily

Reaction score
Olivine (Pronounced Oliveen) I've been obsessed with this name for a while and wanted to know what you think when you hear it? It's unusual but not that far from the popular Olivia. I like the nickname Liv or Livvie too! Thoughts? :)

At the end of the day if you like it then that is what matters.

I won't lie as you asked, but to me it makes me think of some brand of olive oil spread. I don't like it, but my opinion is worthless if you like it as it is your choice :)

Thanks for being honest!! I forgot to mention that Olivine is actually a thing- it's a mineral/stone (as well as a name)

I immediately thought the same- olive oil spread!

I really like it, it's so feminine and pretty.

Love it, my youngest is Amethyst, I really like the more unusual stone names.

To be honest, my first thought was furniture polish/olive oil spread, but my 2nd thought was "that's pretty". It's similar to Olivie which I really like.

I'm familiar with the stone so that was my first thought. I think it's pretty and a nice variation of Olivia.

I've not heard of the stone but didn't associate it with anything. I do like it though it's unusual :flower:

I really don't like it sorry. The look or the sound, but who cares what I think? If you love it go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->