What do you think of the girls name.....

I love Halle, i'm due a couple of weeks after you and it's on my shortlist of 3 girls names. Like you i'm worried about mispronunciation - i already get that with my first child and with our surname. halle is the spelling i'd go with still.

nova i'm not keen on and - not meant nastily- but in case you want to know peoples associatins, it's because i think of the car. Vauxhall nova. Sorry.

I do think Halle Nova sound lovely together :)

I think both are absolutely lovely. I've never known someone called Nova and I like that. But then I don't think I've ever known a Halle either.

My daughter's name can mean three different meanings, one of which is quite negative but the others are what I focus on. I also don't see why the possibility that some young mums might like the name should really matter either way, but i guess it depends on how you choose names. People find importance for name choices in different places I guess.

If you are still unsure, maybe put them to one side and look at some other options for a while, then come back to them and see how you feel?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"