What Do You Think Of These Shoes?

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hello,

Im having a fashion freak out of late, i havent bought any new shoes or clothes really since i was about 3 months pregnant.

Anyway, i really love the wedge trainers thing thats going on right now, but im not willing to spend a shed load on the ASOS ones the celebs are sporting, so instead i trawled eBay and found ones that are very similar.

I dont plan to wear them now, ill save them for after ive had baby, but i just wanted to see what others thought of them.

Im kinda set on getting them anyway, just by the bloody fab price tag alone :lol:

HELP A PREGNANT UNSTYLISH WOMAN!!! Here they are:

https://www.shamsaziz.webspace.virginmedia.com/images/ebay/ds/products/986/713.jpg

I have a very similar pair by Isabel Marant and I love them! :thumbup:

They're great with leggings or skinny jeans in cooler weather

OMG - ZanDark....Huge congrats :cloud9:

Really dislike them but I think if you wear them with a cute girlyish dress they can look nice, but standard hi-tops can look as good and are more comfortable!

I have the fashion sense of a baked potato Im afraid!

I personally wouldn't wear them, as they're just not my style however I have a friend who goes crazy for that kind of stuff and she always pulls them off so well! With the right thing, they look great :thumbup: x

I very much dislike them but if you can pull them off then go for it :) xx

Hmm, I think with skinny jeans and a nice cable knit sweater in autumn they'd look cool :)

I don't really like them,but I'm more a converse,jeans and hoody kinda gal ;)
Lellow your back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"