What do you think of this name?

Mrs.Steer

Reaction score
We don't know the sex yet but have plenty of ideas for girls names we both like but are stuggling with boys names

I want something different without being too weird, definetly not one in the top 10 name list.

Anyway I found the name Sabe, and was wondering what people thought of that with my surname obviously, so

Sabe Steer

I quite like having the same first letter for first name and surname but don't know what middle name goes?

ooooh i really like it...might have to pinch it lol..
xxxx

I think I quite like it, depending on the middle name. Maybe if you tell us some more boys names you like and/or your list of girls names someone can suggest a middle name you might like?

How would you pronounce it?

I also really like the idea of the same first letter for name and surname but my DH keeps vetoing all the names I come up with starting with T.

It would be pronounced to rhyme with babe. I really love the name now and keep rubbing my bump and saying "baby saby"

We would like a Welsh middle name. I liked a couple of other boys names e.g. Theo, Deacon, Dexter, but hubby doesn't like any of them.

He likes Logan and Maverick. Which I am not so keen on,trying to conseider Maverick more but I have just fallen in love with Sabe. Its a bit like when you find the one wen yuo go wedding dress shopping and then no others will do!!

Where does it come from? I work with a guy called Zabe and we always thought his parents made it up... Maybe it was an alternative spelling.

ooh, I just looked Sabe up - it means optimist, which is cool.

Personally i prefer your husband's name choices: Logan & Maverick. But you seem to really love Sabe which is the most important thing! Does your husband like it?

How about Sabe Logan Steer or Sabe Maverick Steer? I think those go nicely!

Some nice welsh middle names are:

Cade
Cai / Kai
Drew
Dylan
Evan
Gavin
Tristan

Love the name Sabe :)
Don't know any Welsh names to suggest though

Well my husband thinks it sounds too much like a dog's name.

I think Logan has become too popular a name and I instantly think of Tom Cruise when I hear Maverick. He has also suggested Clark, Thor etc.

Thanks for the Welsh name suggestions but I find them really tricky as I am a welsh speaker myself and so went to school with a lot of people with welsh names and I hate it when non-welsh speakers don't pronounce the names properly.

I would sacrifice the welsh name and use Logan/maverick as a middle name instead if I got Sabe though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->