What do you think of this opk?

Oooo I'm not sure.... I'd say do a hcg and opk in 3 days and if hcg negative then start opk'ing every day xxxx

Thanks, I have had no more spotting so it's definitely not an early AF. So I'm cd26, cd31 AF should come or if we are going by my longest cycle cd36. I'm hoping by then things should be a bit clearer! I am going to order more opk's as I have run out now I have done so many! It would be cheaper to temp but I'm up at all different times in the night with my DS that I have never been able to get into it.

Never had mid cycle spotting though, that's a new one. Like I needed more symptoms to spot! Lol

Do a hpt in 5-7 days. While implantation bleeding doesn't happen to everyone when it happens it can be heavy. As for the tests, have you tried the clear blue digital advanced?

I use those when my cycle is wonky for two reasons. The first is that they are more sensitive than wondfos. So if you have a weak surge but still ovulate they will pick them up. If using both I will see a positive OPK on the clear blue advanced digital 12 hours before it shows on wondfo.

The second reason is the advanced digital also has an estrogen sensor. So you get a flashing smiley once your estrogen starts spiking in your body which is 2-5 days normally before your +opk. Maybe the estrogen sensor would work for you where an LH strip has failed. The only downside is they are pricy.

Only reason I havnt tried those clear blue digital is because I can't afford to use them a lot, I can understand that if you only needed to use them for 5-7 days in your cycle it might be more affordable, but based on this cycle I could have used so many as I hav no idea what is going on with my cycle!

I do want to figure out what is going on and I do want to get pregnant with number two but I feel guilty spending money on it when I already have one DS I should be concentrating on if you get what I mean?

If this carries on though I think I will have to. I have a clear blue digital monitor, but it's the old one and you can't buy the sticks in the shops anymore, you have to get them online and again when I used it I got through a whole pack of sticks and never got a positive and they cost £25 a pack!!

I have had the tests and scans for PCOS to try and see why I've irregular cycles and I don't have it. And obviously I ovulate cus I have had 2 pregnancies.

So I am cd32, no positive opk or hpt. No bleeding. WTF :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well one thing to remember about PCOS and Thyroid issues is that you need to keep getting tested each year. If it is something like hasimotos that is continually hurting your thyroid, you wont show up on tests for sometimes years when the ovulatory issues have been bothering you for some time. It is one of those conditions that you can have a healthy baby while your thyroid was relatively healthy, but as it gets worse it will get harder and harder to conceive.

Oh god I have never heard of this! I do go to the doctor but so few know anything about fertility or female cycles that I never achieve anything from seeing them.

I think I need to go back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->