What do you think of this pushchair?

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWWP4zWuxss

I fell in love without it today at the shop! It ticks all my boxes with the multi position chair, how easy it is to fold down with the pushchair seat still on and the color! I want the black and pink :cloud9:

I love it!!!! Just sent the link to OH his reply was to tell me about a grey and yellow second hand pushchair some one said we could have! Im sure he says things on purpose to wind me up :dohh: I wanted him to be in love with it too :blush:

I knew the travel system I wanted the minute I played with it as well! Silver cross sleepover package with the linear chassis - doesn't fold up as small but I don't have a car so don't need it to, I also love the wooden rocking/static stand that comes with it for the carry cot! Doesn't come in that nice pink/black colourway though.

That is AWESOME!!!!

What is it? What is it? What is it?

Lol

Ooh, i was playing with that the other day..its nice the only reason i didnt get it is that the black/pink is the only colour i liked and i think im having a Boy, so got icandy instead but the oyster is lovely!

That's VERY cool.

We're being given a second hand one (well two actually!) so we wont be buying one - but I love this one - I'd definitely have a look if we were buying.

How much is it?

Bunni I love you forever.

Going to view this pram at 3.30, DH is very excited about it too!

Forever in your debt!!

Well the shop I saw it in, is a small one women run little shop and it was £250 for the stroller about £70 for the car seat and about £100 for the carry cot you also had to buy the changing bag sep for £50!!

It does seem alot all seperate, but I got home onto google and the big pushchair shop in town has it in and they often do bundles on their prams like you get all the accesories like changing bag, footmuff etc inc in the price and you often get either the carry cot or car seat reduced. So im going to have a look in there. Both shops offer a pay as you go scheme and they'll keep the pushchair even once you have payed it all until you want to go pick it up.

Forever in your debt!!

:happydance::happydance: Im glad your DH likes it my OH wasnt interested lol but I will get it regardless :) What color do you prefer?

Forever in your debt!!

:happydance::happydance: Im glad your DH likes it my OH wasnt interested lol but I will get it regardless :) What color do you prefer?

I really like the black+pink but found it in Pearl too (basically white!) which is just as tempting....

Black+pink could be an issue if we have a boy but meh :happydance:

Love it! Not that I need a new pram, but I am SO tempted!

I really liked this pram when I saw it as well but wasnt sure about everything being adaptable in seperate parts? My OH keeps saying why cant we just get a second hand one, men eh, they just dont get it do they!!

You can get them for £310 ish on ebay brand new :winkwink:

This is the cheapest I've found it:

£304 for stroller and carrycot https://ladybugsbaby.easywebstore.co.uk/contentitempage.aspx?contentid=270801

£379 for stroller, carrycot and carseat
https://ladybugsbaby.easywebstore.co.uk/contentitempage.aspx?contentid=270802

Have you been investigating for yourself RAFwife?!! Think you've been persuaded into a new one havent you :winkwink:

Yes, maybe :rofl: I've been looking for a new pram but would have to sell my silver cross and ventura really before OH would consider it :lol:

I'll be lucky to get a new pram at all if OH gets his own way

The chassis is the same as the luna :)
I kinda like it but something about the seat unit just popping into that lil bit is putting me off , the back bit has nothing holding it for the weight so i dunno .

Hmm just watched it and i bet it isn't actually that small when folded with seat unit, if you look at just 1.57 ish on the video, they seem to cut off before folding it properly and when she puts it in the car it looks like it doesn't have the seat unit still attached :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->