What do you think of this pushchair?

Did anyone go and see this in the end?

The pram shop I went to today didn't have one, but they really rubbished it saying it was flimsy and not very good quality.

It does fold up small, i made the Guy show me in the shop. When the carrycot is on it is low down, that was one of my thoughts..i pushed it around the shop it was really nice to push. The handle goes really high, im 5'9 and often find they dont go high enough, this defo did! I did do the pretend kerb lift thing with it and have to say it felt a bit clumsy when doing that, it may just be me though. It was £349 for the stroller and £100 for the carrycot where i went but due to the colours the icandy apple was chosen by me instead..if i was having a Girl the it would have been a high contender.

I dont like it :blush: but Im not keen on many of the pram styles these days :blush:

The pram shop I went to today didn't have one, but they really rubbished it saying it was flimsy and not very good quality.

The lady who owned the shop was in love with this pushchair she really raved about it she even said she had told the i-candy rep she thought it was better then the i-candy for quality etc. I suppose you would have to go see it in person but I thought the quality was really good. It has lots of little oooh's and ahhh's when there all pointed out and explained by some one who knows all about it. Im rubbish at describing but there was lots of things about this pushchair that stood out to me.:flower:

:rofl: at your OH's reply, typical man. I really like it, I have never seen it before and wouldnt even know where to find it, I now like 3 completely different looking prams, I love the quinny, loola and now this :dohh: I want all three :D xxx

Awww that is such a beautiful pram :) i like it though not too sure on the pushchair bit for when they get older...am going to add it to my list and have a nosey for prices reviews etc...i cant decide on any prams :(

:rofl: at your OH's reply, typical man. I really like it, I have never seen it before and wouldnt even know where to find it

I know Im not fussed he said 2nd hand more the grey and yellow colour, when he has known from day one I wanted a pink pram for a girl :dohh:
I never seem to find any pushchair on the internet, it was only because the lady pointed it out in the shop that I saw it, she had it in the grey/white color and my eyes where just scanning the room for anything with pink in:haha:

Just saw you have some names chosen out Hayley, love them both :thumbup:, spesh Daisy as thats on my list too :winkwink:

:rofl: at your OH's reply, typical man. I really like it, I have never seen it before and wouldnt even know where to find it

I know Im not fussed he said 2nd hand more the grey and yellow colour, when he has known from day one I wanted a pink pram for a girl :dohh:
I never seem to find any pushchair on the internet, it was only because the lady pointed it out in the shop that I saw it, she had it in the grey/white color and my eyes where just scanning the room for anything with pink in:haha:

Just saw you have some names chosen out Hayley, love them both :thumbup:, spesh Daisy as thats on my list too :winkwink:

I think its a rule if you have a girl you have to have something pink on the pram :) What pram did you get for Callum? My friend who I met since losing Alex had a quinny for her son, when he was stillborn she sent it back and has now ordered the same pram cause she loved it.

What other names have you got picked out? I love Daisy, it sounds silly but since we got pregnant, everywhere there has been Daisy's or the word Daisy and we was looking at presents for Alex and one you spin and the first one it landed on was a Daisy, there has been lots of weird things. We think Alex is trying to tell us :) Sounds stupid but its what we like to think. xxx (sorry completely off topic) xxx

Hello ladies

I did go to see this pram yesterday. Luckily the shop I went to was a little baby shop off a side street, been there 5 or 6 years so she must be doing ok! She had lots of prams in there but this one had only arrived the day before so it was still in the box.

I got to see it being unpackaged and pieced together from new. Very exciting.

The lady in the shop was very excited about the new pram, she had these long manicured nails on too and still managed to put it all up without breaking a single one - skills! It was so easy to put together though.

I pushed it around the shop, we put it in our boot complete with the seat on so it was at it's biggest. It cannot lie down (we havea new fiesta) but it will sit on it's side quite happily. It did interefere with the parcel shelf a minute amount but you can push a button and the wheel just slides out making it fit completely. The wheels then just pop back in, literally.

Considering this pram was new I was able to get the pushchair seat off, adjust the handles and fold it up and down effortlessly, big plus points for weedy old me!

I'm not so sure about that pearl colour now that i have seen it IRL but the black and green one is definitely the sexier of the colours (considering we're on team yellow).

The lady did recommend getting a different car seat though, the maxi cosi cabriofix will fit the chassis with a set of adaptors for £18. The car seat that comes with this pram doesn't have a base unit so it'd be a faff with seat belts each time - not what I had in mind. The adaptors are push in and pull out, again very easy.

The price in this shop was £249 for the pram and chassis, £99 for the additional carrycot and then obviously your options such as footmuff, changing bag etc.

The raincovers come with the pram but I've heard they're a bit flimsy - not that this bothers me overly becuase I don't have the strength to break anything! lol.

Definitely going ot be our pram choice but totally recommend Boots online for your car seat and base combo (if you do decide to do this and not get the package deal.) They do both for £149 total. Ace.

What is the actual name of this pram? I'm on a new pooter so can't load up utube to show hubby! :dohh:

To me, dont look like anything special, i prefer to have pushchair that can fold straight down rather than take the seat/carrycot part off.

To me, dont look like anything special, i prefer to have pushchair that can fold straight down rather than take the seat/carrycot part off.

It does fold down in pushchair mode with the seat still attached?

i must have the most unpractical of all prams, mines doesnt fold, cant be easily put away and it doesnt go in a car....but im actually in love with it (plus, it means i get to have Two) :)

xxxx

I thought this ticked all the boxes for us when I saw it on the babystyle website a couple of months ago. I love the fact you can use it with a britax car seat, that was definately a deal breaker for me. And the small fold down size looked great, especially since we had so much trouble with my lil clio, even tho it is a tardis!
But tbh I just couldn't wait til August for it to be released, I was slightly panicking about prams! Plus I dont think any amount of functionality could have overrode my love for my mamas and papas ultima <3 :laugh2:

Hello ladies

The lady did recommend getting a different car seat though, the maxi cosi cabriofix will fit the chassis with a set of adaptors for £18. The car seat that comes with this pram doesn't have a base unit so it'd be a faff with seat belts each time - not what I had in mind. The adaptors are push in and pull out, again very easy.
/QUOTE]

My lady recommended a differnt car seat too just for the fact it does the same thing but is cheaper. I could do with saving money but I think I would want it too match because I would also use it on the chassis. However I didnt dare tell the lady in the shop this as she was too busy going on on how many babies die by being in their car seat all the time. She was slightly OTT about her hatred for car seats and she did do my head in I was having a bad day anyway I didnt need to be told that If i left my baby in a car seat it might die :growlmad: weird selling point!
Iv still not been to the big pram shop yet to look what there deal is, I better hurry up or they will all be gone and you will all be posting on here saying "my oyster came today" and Il be like yeah thanks to me :haha:

I have seen this pram & have to say both me & my hubby loved it...
That was until I took the MIL into the shop to show her it & she put me off it by saying the stroller bit wasn't very big & didn't look like it would do the baby when it was a bit older for very long... I didn't really see it at first until I put it beside the likes of the quinny & Icandy apple... then I noticed it just wasn't as big as the others...
Back to square one for me I'm affraid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->