What do you think of this unique baby boy name?

Corrientes

Reaction score
I'm considering naming our little boy Miqueas (pronounced Mikayus). It is the spanish translation of Micah. How does this name sound to you? I am also considering the alternate latin spelling of "Michaeas". Do you like the name and which spelling do you prefer? Our last name is Orellano. I would love everyone's feedback since it is name most people are not familiar with!

I prefer the Michaeas spelling, it's unusual but quite a nice spin on the traditional Michael, and sounds good with your surname :)

I like it!! I'd go with the spelling of Mikayus actually. I think it's pretty "bad-a$$" haha The other spellings look like a lot of random letters IMHO, I think it's all the vowels together looks odd to me.

Is it pronounced 'mick-ay-us' or 'my-kay-us'? Only asking as it has taken me ages to realise Micah is 'my-kah' and not 'mee-kah' and you said it's like a version of that :)

Either way I think it's a good name and I'm not usually into 'different' names but I do like that one and think it sounds good with your surname

I had no idea how to pronounce either of them so I'm not the best person to comment!

I prefer Miqueas, 'Michaeas' looks like a typo to me.

I prefer the Michaeas spelling, it's unusual but quite a nice spin on the traditional Michael, and sounds good with your surname :)

Ditto!
But absolutely love the name Micah as it is too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->