What do you think? Possible Positives ? IC's - UPDATE on page 3/5 & 6

digi normally 50mui your lines are defo bfp, try a digi xxx

OMG OMG OMG just did a first responce at 3.05 mid afternoon and look :bfp:even i know this is a :bfp:again OMG

https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=DSCF0440-1.jpg

https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=DSCF0440.jpg

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are strong lines girl!!! I'll keep saying it, CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh and a digi would DEFO pick that up! :happydance:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are strong lines girl!!! I'll keep saying it, CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh and a digi would DEFO pick that up! :happydance:

thanks even though i know i am now preggers ...:happydance: i may do a digi in the morning as i have no idea how far i am as my last period was 1st july:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

thanks even though i know i am now preggers ...:happydance: i may do a digi in the morning as i have no idea how far i am as my last period was 1st july:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

That's a good idea. Would be interesting to see what it says! Looking forward to it. x

WOW my dates work out to be 6 weeks... what is the most digi will tell you ?

congratulations i knew it when you posted the superdrugs xxx

Just out of interest if i was 6 weeks what would a digi say ? whats the most it goes upto ? in weeks...:coffee:

It calculates time since conception. I believe the most it says is 3+ which works out to you being over 5 weeks pregnant. I google a lot :)

P.s. CONGRATSSSS:happydance:

my friend did a digi it said 3 plus and she was 5 1/2 weeks she was in same situation as you had no idea wen she ovulated .big congratulations wishing you luck xxx

aww wow congrats hunni those are all defo :bfps: :wahoo: how you feeling hun. so pleased for you!!! x

EVENING LADIES WELL IM FEELING VERY MIXED TONIGHT...
THAT FEELING OF WORRY / STRESS AND HORMONES... JOY.

DONT THINK ILL BOTHER WITH THE 1ST RESPONCE AFTER ALL IT WONT GIVE ME AN EXACT DATE I RANG DOCS AND SHE SAID FOR MOY GO BY LAST PERIOD SO IM 6 WEEKS TODAY... WELL UNTILL MY DATING SCAN ANYWAY..

:sleep:

If your last period was July 1st wouldnt you be more then 6 weeks? My last period was July 10th and I am 6 weeks 3 days based on LMP (6wks 5 days based on ultrasound).

As promised todays clerar blue digi... this plus my dates makes me at least 5 weeks... OMG

https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=DSCF0448.jpg&newest=1

If your last period was July 1st wouldnt you be more then 6 weeks? My last period was July 10th and I am 6 weeks 3 days based on LMP (6wks 5 days based on ultrasound).

My last period was 1st july but i have 40 day cycles. so works out bank on 6 weeks see above digi

Ha!!! Thought you werent going to bother with the Digi! :haha:

We are all poas addicts ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Well done again, hope to follow you soon!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back