What do you think? Possible Positives ? IC's - UPDATE on page 3/5 & 6

Ha!!! Thought you werent going to bother with the Digi! :haha:

We are all poas addicts ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Well done again, hope to follow you soon!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i truley wasnt i didnt even have one but my other half went out first thing and got one left it on the loo for me...:blush:

So i had no choice...just had to pee on it lol..... it was good seeing that though.. when are you re testing?

Will do another in the morning, it was so faint this morning so think i still need FMU as its such early days.

Good thing is though there was colour there so it wasnt evap and now it has evaped there is practically nothing there.

Did you have any symptoms at all? I dont think i have any except some discomfort around womb area (sides and middle), and creamy cm (TMI!). But i never had any with DS or DD except slight nausea but that was a after BFP and i was never actually sick. I am also a bit like you as only had Mirena removed recently so not sure what AF symotoms are either as no AF for 3 years!

I ordered the frer from the site you recommended, better than buying it at the shops as it will give me a few more days before testing with it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WELL VERY CREAMY CM / for past 2 weeks felt a bit faint and disy a few nights went i went to bed / few niggles but like you say they could have deen af pains for all i knew... but how strange yesterday i had a very very strong matallic taste this was more of a sure sign than any for me as i had this with others... when i had my marina removed i caught that mth with my little girl 4 years age so i know it does not affect things so FX for you...

i am now worried its twins as my 1st pregnancy was twins / my little girl was one of a twin but sadly one stopped growing... and iv since had a singletoin so i am soooo worried...
and exited.

good luck with the FR

Yes i have had a couple of dizzy spells myself!

Hmmm, nothing to say if its twins or not, usually you get a BFP very early after AF so i've heard??

If it is then nothing to say it would not work out this time.

At your appt tell them your concern, say you got a bfp before you did and you think your 3 weeks more than you know you are. They will scan you early then! (My friend has just got her dates wrong and was scanned at 8 weeks instead of 12!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats hun!!!!!!!! :)
slight crampy and CM is normal.. I had the same thing with my first 2 pregnancies :)

Thanks... i feel allot more crampy and pains than i ever did with other pregnancys so i am a little worried :nope: but as yet no blood or anything like that...

Thanks mum of 4.... any luck with your TTC no 5. this will be no 5 for me also... think we must be mad... are all yours young?

:winkwink:

Well done johnoblueshoe :yipee: lovely BFP's! Congrats! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->