What do you think? Update: Possible Chemical :(

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Does this look like a true BFP? I tested on two different tests (same brand) and had this very faint line show up. I've had three losses previously so I'm not too optimistic considering the lines were so light. I have no idea how far along I am but I'd estimate between 9-12 dpo. We weren't planning on trying again until next year and I was actually on the mini pill when this happened so this is a very unexpected surprise! I will retest again on Wednesday to make sure the line is getting darker.

Attachments

• #7.jpg
    #7.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 63
Here is the inverted image.

Attachments

• #7 (1).jpg
    #7 (1).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 18
How soon after taking the test did you see a line? These tests are prone to evaps. But it looks bfp!

It looks positive but I agree with above that test looks really dry how long did it take to see that line

The lines appeared within 10 minutes of taking the test on both tests. Here are the pictures I took of each test as soon as the dye stopped flowing across the screen, probably about 5 minutes in. Again the tests were the same brand. I also want to add that one was taken with FMU, the other was taken with afternoon urine.

Attachments

• #7 (3).jpg
    #7 (3).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 52
  • #7 (2).jpg
    #7 (2).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 40
Definitely positive then. Did you test again today?

I'm thinking I'm having a chemical. My test today revealed that the lines aren't getting darker. It is the test shown at the bottom in all three pics. The other two tests were from the other day. It isn't looking too good :cry:

Has anyone ever had faint lines on tests and went on to have a successful pregnancy?

Attachments

• pgtests (1).jpg
    pgtests (1).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 23
  • pgtests (1)copy.jpg
    pgtests (1)copy.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 10
  • pgtests (2).jpg
    pgtests (2).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 45
  • pgtests (3).jpg
    pgtests (3).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
i never had the faint line issue, but it could either way. I say try to test again within 2 days

Unfortunately when this happened to me it did not end well, but i have read many stories where it goes the other way. Fingers crossed

I never got early lines with Wally. Can you get betas done? Or are you just going to ride it out? Also be sure to compare the tests two days apart

If its closer to the 9DPO range, then you may not get a darker test until you get closer to AF. Have you tried testing with a FRER? Try another brand. The cheapies are great, for AFTER missed AF. I would definitely try another brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->