What do you think?

21p1eco

WTT #4
Reaction score
Took an early test tuesday morning and was negative until an hour later and then there was a line, so i left it until this morning and tested again.

I was shocked to see a faint line come up and kept asking my partner if it was actually there are not me seeing things. So i took a clear blue test later to check if it was correct and that was positive too. There are both faint lines lines though, do you think im pregnant? This was the first month we were trying properly so i wasn't feeling optimistic!

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

Looks like it to me. Congrats!

for ONCE i can actually make something out! Most of the time I am crap at these things and can never see anything! But i think i see a very faint line in the digital!! fingers crossed for you

Thanks guys. Yes they are really faint lines aren't they but i figure there wouldn't be a line at all if it was negative. I think im 13 - 15 dpo not sure how long my cycles are didnt have a chance to find out, lol.

fantastic hun, I can defo see the lines on both!!

do you have any symptoms or anything other than the tests that makes you think you are pregnant??

Feel different, cant really explain it. Heightened sense of smell and some cramps at random times, i dont normally get cramps at all.

that sounds positive then hun!!!

I think it can mean good things when you feel different to how you usually do!!

I would say that it all looks good to me hun, congrats!!

keep us updated!!

Feel different, cant really explain it. Heightened sense of smell and some cramps at random times, i dont normally get cramps at all.

That's exactly how I felt, huge congratulations :)

Huge congrats and on your first month of trying that's fantastic :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Happy and Health 9 Months xx

i can def see the lines, congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->