What do you think?

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
In summer I had a private reading with a well known psychic in my area - she told me that I would have twins!

Me and my mum go to a development class where we meditate, do readings etc, during a meditation my nana came to my mum, my mum asked her if i would have another baby (me and OH have been talking about it but as I have a neuromuscular problem we said we would wait until we found out if it was genetic or not) well my nana showed her twins - a boy and a girl!

I really don't know what to make of it!

I don't want to get my hopes up, the main thing been that this thing isn't genetic (I wouldn't have another child if it was) so my nana wouldn't send that type of information if I wasn't going to have another iukwim?

And I just can't stop thinking about it!

I would like to go see another psychic to see if they pick anything up!

What do you think?

I dont know about some of them. I am not saying they are all wrong but ones I went to got it completely wrong. Alex was suppose to be a girl last time to and that was my mum who paid a high amount of money to find out all this stuff and she told me stuff about me to my mum which was wrong. I would make sure its someone reputable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->