What do you think????

babynewbie

Reaction score
Just come across this names section and think its great :)
We havent had a major think about names yet as we dont know what were having yet (scan thursday should find out then fingers crossed!)
but for a girl i really like Elsie Elizabeth. I just think Elsie is really pretty and Elizabeth is my mums name.
Opinions pleasee?!?!

:hug:

aww, i really like it hun. Quite traditional. Definitely has a good ring to it including your surname! goodluck, if you're anything like us though we've changed our mind about 15 times, aghhh! x

p.s. as a top tip for me i would keep it to yourselves too, that's why we keep changing our minds as everyone who used to ask about names we'd tell and you wouldn;t believe how many openly say (including my mum!) 'Ooh no i don;t like that' or 'i used to know a horrible girl at school called that' etc. We've stopped telling people!!

aww, i really like it hun. Quite traditional. Definitely has a good ring to it including your surname! goodluck, if you're anything like us though we've changed our mind about 15 times, aghhh! x

p.s. as a top tip for me i would keep it to yourselves too, that's why we keep changing our minds as everyone who used to ask about names we'd tell and you wouldn;t believe how many openly say (including my mum!) 'Ooh no i don;t like that' or 'i used to know a horrible girl at school called that' etc. We've stopped telling people!!

Exactly why from now on we arent telling anyone we know our choices! :hissy:

I Like the names by the way. xx

Im liking that name.. think it sounds great with your surname aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"