What do you think?

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
My DH is basically not much help in picking names out.. The 25th we find out the gender.. and Id really like to have names picked out..

Well for boy we do it would be Easton.

For a girl I liked a long time ago Jemma.. but now I am liking Ashtyn. What do you like Jemma or Ashtyn? Thank you!

I prefer Jemma although Ashtyn is a nice name too x

It is only 4:47am in the uk so maybe you will have more opinions when all of the normal sleepers here awaken haha x

I like Jemma :) I would call her Jem!

US here it's only 10pm haha

5pm in Australia lol! I really like Jemma :)

The only Ashtyn I know is a boy, but I do quite like it for a girl

I prefer Jemma with a G x

Everyone seems to love Jemma haha. I know someone mentioned with a G but her middle name would be Jean. So I think it'd look better Jemma Jean instead of Gemma Jean idk.

And I know Ashton is a boy name haha but it would be AshTYN so instead of ton it would be tyn.. which I think mades it girly.

But.. I have always loved Jemma.. But I swear everytime I have a name in my head.. a tv show comes out with a characters name that! I loved this name YEARS ago.. and now The mom on Sons of anarchy is Gemma ughh. I just don't want everyone says oh.. you got her name off this tv show. no I didn't. haha

I much prefer the name Ashtyn - it seems more your type if you're boy pick would be Easton. Easton & Ashtyn is a great sibset!

Jemma/Gemma is just not my type of name at all. It also sounds like a nn rather than a proper name...PP suggestion of Jemima is okay (still not my type of name, wheras Ashtyn would be)

Ashton is a VERY popular boys name where I live, so I would only be concerned if my daughter shared a name with boys in her class. Even with a y, it is pronounced the same.

However, girls have traditionally boys names all the time! (Bobbie, Riley, Randy, etc) If you are really keen on the name, then don't let others opinions sway you away from it :) It is a lovely name!

The only Ashton I never knew was a girl. :) I think it suits a girl. Jenna/gemma isn't as good as Jenna in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->