What do you think?

BabyMetcalfe

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have been driving myself mad the past 2 days. I tested yesterday afternoon because I keep heaving at literally everything. I think I got a faint positive. Tested on a CBD yesterday evening and it said not pregnant.

Tested with cb this morning and had what I’m guessing is another faint positive, and tested again at 2pm on frer and got another faint line.

I have no idea when I ovulated or anything, but if my period is the same as it was last month, I’m due anytime between tomorrow and Monday.

Please help me. I’m slowly but surely going insane!

The top test was taken this morning
Middle test taken yesterday at 2pm
Bottom test this afternoon at 2pm

Thanks in advance! X

Attachments

• F5BE1BE8-6A0A-45D0-A5FA-1A6ABBA42EDF.jpg
    F5BE1BE8-6A0A-45D0-A5FA-1A6ABBA42EDF.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 61
They aren't faint girl they're positive!! Congrats x

Thank you everyone 😘

I’m still in shock I think! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I didn’t use these tests, I just used a CB digital which spelt it out for me.

I only came off the implant the end of August and only had 1 period so I wasn’t expecting this to happen so soon!

Still confused as to why I got not pregnant on CB digital. Maybe it’s too soon?

Can’t help but be excited!

Digis are less sensitive so they take a few more days to show up. Congratulations!

The CB Plus you used is the same sensitivity as the CB digi (if you used the one with conception indicator), but your evening pee may be too diluted given the faintness of the line on the CB. The FRERs are more obvious because they're more sensitive, so I would do another digi with fmu in a day or so and it should be positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->