What do you think?

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Ok so I’ve possibly done something stupid, I haven’t been temping because I don’t normally ovulate last cycle was a soy cycle and ended cd 85 without ovulation, I used soy 4 cycles before that and ovulated everytime with a 9-10 day lp.
Last week I was having ewcm boobs were sore and on the 16th I had a awful pain in my left side for hours. I didn’t have opks then plus I always end up missing my surge, anyways I decided to temp the next day and it was low, I carried on but still missed a few due to a night out and forgot the next day. Because they went up and we’re higher than my normal pre ovulation temps and around the same temps I get after ovulation. I pondered weather I thought I ovulated or not, I really couldn’t tell but on what I think I was 6dpo I gave myself the idea to use progesterone cream and have been using it twice a day for the past 2 days weather it would do anything for me I don’t know.

I had a ultra sound on the 13th December to check for PCOS and had plenty of folicles and a mature egg that the dr told me would either pop in a few days or just do nothing, I got my period 7 days later and started using opks on the day of the scan and nothing so I’m guessing it just did nothing. I’m guessing I’m just confused and the pain I had was identical pain to the ovulation pain I got when ttc my son 4 years ago. I’ve been ttc for 3.5 years since my son was born and I’m getting pretty desperate and that’s what drove me to convince myself by some miracle I ovulared on my own and convinced myself to use the progesterone cream. My cycles are normally 90+ days with no ovulation so using the progesterone cream I guess I just thought my cycles couldn’t get any more worse even if i was wrong about ovulation happening.

I plan on testing up til 14dpo and then stopping if I don’t get a bfp but I’m already starting to feel like I’ve made a mistake using it. What will happen after I stop using it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->