What do you think?

why_not_me

Reaction score
I havent had a period in 3 months but everytime i take a test its negative. I was on birth control but i wasnt taking it great(4-3 months ago). Now im hoping i am pregnant and everyone asks me if i am and when i talk to my friend about my symptoms she says she thinks i am. Im bloated, tired, gasy, cant stand chinese food anymore, my stomach is hard/hot, I have a craving for cheese(wierd), i frequently urinate, and i dont go number two as often as before. what are your thoughts?

also im very sensitive. Im either mad or crying all the time over little things.

Go and get yourself tested at the doctors so that you know for sure. These things can be symptoms of course. Fingers crossed it is this and not your body playing silly tricks on you x

hi hun i am in simular boat no af for 2months no negative urine and hcg levels were below 1..but when i had ultrasound there was a sac then week later it had gone..
very vert confused at mo..
go and have bloods done and see doc hun

It sounds like you haven't ovulated, especially since you haven't had AF for 3 months. I think you need to put a call in to your doctor and see if he/she can get you in soon. If you aren't PG they can give you a shot to jump start AF so that you can get back to normal. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->