What do you think?

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
https://www.kcra.com/news/13787400/detail.html

This is what I have to deal with for 3 nights Straight. (last night, tonight and tomorrow.)

I didnt even know they were doing this now until my mom called me yesterday evening.

The steps I have taken to not get the pesticides in my house is, close all my windows and I let the dogs out early. They have to hold it for a long time because I dont want them out while the poison is fresh. Also Tonight I covered my veggies. Even though they will get an extra scrub once picked. Dont think that they should be doing this. Alot of people feel the same way. They did this last year too. Huge uproar. It is really weird to have the plane buz my house. He buzed me 5 times last night. I say him a few times. So weird cause he was really low. Should be passing me any time now as I can hear the plane in the distance.

Hasnt anyone heard of Mosquito Fish? Mosquito Repellent? Hello.... Plus this posion is killing spiders and other bugs. Now I know most are saying SO, but I do think dispit the creepy crawly fear I have for Spiders and most bugs, they are needed in some way or another.

:hissy: Stop Spraying your Poison over my house!:hissy:

I wish they had spray to kill all the damn snakes around here. lol You know, we have the trucks come by and spray during the summer and early fall. We are usually swarmed by this time, but odd enough, they are minimal. I'm sure there's an unseen negative effect on the environment, but we actually call for the trucks to come. I'd rather kill some spiders than get eaten alive or catch west nile. The standing water from all the rain is a breeding ground for those blood suckers. YUCK

P.S. Tell 'em to fly over Houston please

tbh, I really have not seen one mosquito this summer.

Didnt see them before they started to spray that crap

tbh, I really have not seen one mosquito this summer.

:hugs: Poor Suz!

I know I aint where you are, but I never suffer with mosquito bites, but I have got some nasty ones around my ankles, I have had them for 4 weeks now! :hissy:

Hmm. Never heard of them spraying like that. I would hate it! Even tho I'm like a skeeter buffet.

Well the thing that bugs me the most is that what if this spray make people sick in a few years.

I hear ya Suz. The food we eat, the air we breathe, immunizations for our kids, etc..all have horrible side effects. Thing is...we aren't informed until years later! "Hey, that medicine you took five years ago for blood pressure.....uhhh...it's gonna kill you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->