What do YOU want for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So i'm trying to gather a list of things i want.
From mum and dad:
Alien perfume
Urban decay naked palette
GHDs (hopefully!!)

From hubby:
Jumper
Perfume... not sure which one yet perhaps michael kors
Organiser Diary
Watch

What do you want? xxx

Nothing :thumbup:

I actually just want a day without my anxiety going into overdrive, that would be lovely :nope: I just want to see overone be happy :thumbup:

I'd like a new handbag, purse, watch, cath kidston diary, kindle voucher, pyjamas, and Marc Jacobs sperfume from OH (I don't normally ask for so much but we've had a tough year and he has asked me for a list of presents before he just chooses himself lol)

I'm going to ask my parents to get me a gift voucher for my hairdresser, my aunt always gives me money and my in laws normally get me something nice like a Next gift card.

I'd be very happy with all of that x

Im like TopTrump im not asking for anything. I tell everyone to spend more on my son and not buy me.

Clothes! I have a huge wishlist.
This bag: https://www.cosstores.com/gb/Shop/Women/Accessories/Foldover_leather_tote/7433-20571985.1#21475537 (would love an even more expensive one but don't want to push my luck with OH)
A wedding ring, as I lost mine. I sent OH a link to four all around £50 and hopefully he'll pick one.
I was contemplating asking my parents for a Clarisonic but don't want to regret it if it isn't that great, as it's a lot of money.
That's it really, maybe a few little things for our new place?

It's my birthday a week after Christmas so I always make one list for both.

Probably either new shoes or a new purse
A gift card to get new scrubs for work. I hate spending my own money on scrubs for work, especially since scrubs are ridiculously expensive for being essentially just PJs, lol. The kind I like are around $50-60 for just one set.
A kindle gift card to buy more books

honestly nothing. if i had to think really hard id say maybe some new clothes but really im not too fussed. id rather just have money spent on lucy or put towards doing up the house/wedding fund. i hate when people go on and on asking what i want then moan when i tell them i want nothing which is the truth.

I don't know! I love surprises but I would really love a new big handbag and some clothes pjs and socks (love getting socks) but I can trust OHs judgement so might get my sister involved!!

The only thing I wanted was a fitbit and my husband has already bought it and given it to me early :) So now I have nothing else I want. I'm easily pleased, haha!

I've just discovered a new perfume, miss Dior! And I want a bottle of that lol xx

I have No idea. Maybe just money towards driving lessons, a kindle voucher... and I want the 1000 piece disney jigsaw puzzle but theres no way jacob will leave it alone!

I would like new clothes i have lost 3 stone and still on the way to losing the remaining 4 so new clothes would be fab, but other than that i have no idea, i do get more pleasure out of seeing the kids happy x

I dont want anything other than thorntons christmas pudding chocolates! x

I would really love a new computer but probably not going to happen. Otherwise I always have a wishlist of books on Amazon a mile long. And maybe some wine as I don't like to spend money on liquor for myself, no matter how much I may enjoy it, it seems wasteful when I could spend it on bills, the kids or savings.

Main present from OH is a tattoo (I think) he asked me if I wanted one for Christmas.

The usual:
PJ's/slippers
Chocolate
Perfume - Waiting on receiving my survey from a tester I had for perfume so I can find out what it is! It smells lush.

I like surprises, but hubby always insists I make a list, so have thought of a few things:

A charm for my Pandora bracelet
New crochet hooks with ergonomic handles to stop my hands hurting
Tunisian crochet hooks
Book on how to do Tunisian crochet!
Maybe some yarn to crochet with
Fat Face gift vouchers
Palmers Cocoa butter body lotion / lip balm
Thorntons chocolates

Was thinking of asking for new hair straighteners, but mine have got a dodgy connection in the cable, which hubby says is too much of a fire risk to use, so think I will have to get myself some before christmas. Actually, would like yuko straightening treatment, but that's too expensive :(

The list is also to cover my birthday in january. Will try to think of some cd's / dvd's to add, too.

I don't want anything either, I know hubby will want to get me something though so I've just told him money so I can buy new clothes next year x

I want a hard drive to back up all my photos on, I need well over 60GB for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"