What do YOU want for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a hard drive to back up all my photos on, I need well over 60GB for them.

60GB are pretty cheap. £20-25 + £10 for a caddy :) Probably be safer to put them on discs as HDD's can carry viruses or corrupt files while transferring.

I want a hard drive to back up all my photos on, I need well over 60GB for them.

60GB are pretty cheap. £20-25 + £10 for a caddy :) Probably be safer to put them on discs as HDD's can carry viruses or corrupt files while transferring.

My OH's a computer nerd so he know what's what :haha: He's going to get me a 250GB one though, as the amount of my photos expands daily, and last time we checked them was last December so god knows how big the folder is now! :p

EDIT: I've actually just checked because I was curious, it's currently 83.5 GB. Not too bad, I thought maybe it'd gone up a little more than that.

Bloody nora, you are snap happy! Haha. Tell him to push the boat out and be generous with 1TB, can never have too much memory!

Haha, what can I say? I love my photos! I have even more on an old laptop too that I've yet to bring onto this one. I would have thought he'd get me 500GB, as I did just say that but he corrected me and said he's getting me 250GB!

I would like some Slippers & Crunchy Cheetos :haha:

I want:
a(nother) tattoo which DH has offered to pay for, but we're TTC (currently in 2WW) so that will have to be put off.
an oil pastel drawing by a particular artist of my dogs.
some earrings.
Rizzoli and Isles Season 4.
aaaand...
My Amazon wishlist has about a squillion books on it!

Prescription ray bans
Perfume, coco mademoiselle or Chloe
Silver earrings
A little silver pendant on a chain
And Lego movie DVD.

We usually go all out at Christmas with each other but this year all our money has gone into our house refurb so we won't have any money for ourselves! Of others we will ask for money/vouchers to buy more house things!

I've not thought about this really. I don't want clothes as I'm due 2nd baby in january so just pointless. Probably a few little things like slippers, chocolates, maybe some money or a gift voucher for a canvas so can have both children when baby is here. We will see. Hoping to move house first so depends how much money we have.

I'm not sure this year, some fancy chocolates, new cd player or radio, small enough to fit in the kitchen so i can listen to music while cooking

some bits for the house would be fab but noone really buys me. i'll get money off my nan and probleys nothing off my mum. i'm still waiting for the rest of my bday present off her.

I would like some new bits for the house and some dollars for our holiday next year :)

Just thought of another one:
Kind of weird thing to want for Christmas, but Frappe powder. I drink a frappe every morning, and the powder is like $30 per bag. It lasts a good while, but its still expensive when I have to buy it. If someone wants to buy me some for Christmas, that's be nice:)

DH and I don't do presents and his mum is giving me money for Disneyland so I'll just be getting from my mum and dad this year, they always buy me a nice perfume and give me money for the rest. I might get some nice tree decs in Disneyland because I always get a new dec from them every year, maybe some Lush Flying Fox Shower Gel, new jammies or clothes would be nice, or a coat or boots, or something Le Creuset. Maybe a new Radley wallet. It's the only money I ever use just on me so there's a lot of competition on that list! :haha:

And to get to spend some time with my Dad would be great, rarely happens on Christmas Day. :thumbup:

Money for a trip after Christmas
Crafty things
Bead Tool for the computer

I'd like a bottle of wine as it will be 9 months since iv had a glass by then :haha:
I always get money of my grandparents which I'll spend on clothes after baby is born.
I'd love a new pandora charm but iv told oh not to buy me anything this year so I won't get one.
And I'll probably ask my parents to get perfume again :)

Pyjamas
Make up
Perfume

I always say the same stuff every year because I just never know :/

Prescription ray bans
Perfume, coco mademoiselle or Chloe
Silver earrings
A little silver pendant on a chain
And Lego movie DVD.

Where oh where do you get prescription ray bans??? X

Clothes or giftcards for clothes. Recently lost some weight so most of mine are baggy and will have hopefully lost some more by Christmas.
Perfume and the usual bits and pieces :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"