Not open for further replies.
Handbag..... And a nice box of choccies lol

Prescription ray bans
Perfume, coco mademoiselle or Chloe
Silver earrings
A little silver pendant on a chain
And Lego movie DVD.

Where oh where do you get prescription ray bans??? X

Most glasses shops my little boy has glasses and prescription sunglasses he's had 3 different designs in the past year there's lots to choose from

Prescription ray bans
Silver earrings
And Lego movie DVD.

Most glasses shops my little boy has glasses and prescription sunglasses he's had 3 different designs in the past year there's lots to choose from

Thanks I defiantly didn't see them in my optitions. Will have a look about other ones x

I'd like the house to be decorated, as we've been here 3 years already, but that means I have to do it myself :(

Other than that I dont really know at the moment

I don't have my other half to buy me any pressies this year!
I would like the mother and son pandora charm for my bracelet off Rio, if his dad gets me a gift from him.

I would like a rose gold watch, ill probably treat myself after Christmas with any money I might get from family members. X

off topic but sorry kirstybum i didnt know you werent together anymore :hugs:

Prescription ray bans
Silver earrings
And Lego movie DVD.

Thanks I defiantly didn't see them in my optitions. Will have a look about other ones x

Boots def have them and d& a if you have them local.

Vision Express do prescription Ray Bans, took me a while to find too as I usually use Specsavers and they don't, you can pick sunglasses and they will change the lenses, I've got the Wayfarers in prescription and club master in sunglasses.

I haven't decided what I'd like this year, I usually ask for vouchers for clothes x

DD dunked my iPhone in water the other day...it didn't survive. :( So I had to get a cheap flip phone until my contract is up. I told DH that if he wants to get me something for Christmas a smart phone would be very much appreciated. He likes to buy me electronics and I hate shopping for them so hopefully that'll happen, (well, that and he won't wait until last minute to order it and I get it a week after Christmas like usual, lol.)

I'd like some money on my Starbucks card, and a voucher for a local spa so I can have a facial or get my nails done.
I turn 30 in February and I'd like to go away for a few days to celebrate, so I'd rather save money for that.

Main present from OH is a tattoo (I think) he asked me if I wanted one for Christmas.

The usual:
PJ's/slippers
Chocolate
Perfume - Waiting on receiving my survey from a tester I had for perfume so I can find out what it is! It smells lush.

OH goes to me last night "right for Christmas what do you want because I've thought of 3 options - 1) A tattoo which you wanted anyway, 2) A phone or 3) Build you a PC which would be an on going project (It'd cost nearer £1000 in total)."

He's never been so generous.

I turned down the PC and the phone because I love my S3 even though it's dying on me.

I actually havent asked for much, just inexpensive jewellery for a change. Its a shocker. :rofl: Normally I'm chasing him into Links of London but theres nothing really exciting me these days. We'll have our Gaga photos back by then so maybe he can do something nice with them i guess.

I'd love
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dreams gift set
Kindle Fire HD
Philosophy bubble baths
Bath and bodyworks candles

I can't think of anything else, but that list is between hubby, my mum, brother and brother's gf so I could do with thinking of other stuff :dohh:

I've asked Santa for the Urban Decay Naked pallette, Calvin Klein Escape perfume and a new calendar. I don't think there's anything else I want! Maybe lots of new clothes but I don't trust Santa to buy them :haha:

I've asked Santa for the Urban Decay Naked pallette, Calvin Klein Escape perfume and a new calendar. I don't think there's anything else I want! Maybe lots of new clothes but I don't trust Santa to buy them :haha:

Maybe you can lay a list somewhere obvious which Santa will see with specific items or add lots of things to a basket and send Santa the link ;)

Atm I want a few books,slippers and chocolates, Davina McCall dvd,Elemis sleep balm and Fearne Cotton eyeshadow sticks.

Ooh yes I want the naked 3 palette, forgot about that x

Maybe you can lay a list somewhere obvious which Santa will see with specific items or add lots of things to a basket and send Santa the link ;)

Good idea! :haha:

Yankee candles/tarts, I'm obsessed with them just now!
Voucher for my local salon or hairdresser
Perfume
Pandora charm
A watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members