What do YOU want for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only things id like atm are a few more hours in the day and an extra day each week for me to just sleep!! Zzzz. In reality im going to the Harry Potter studios for my bday 2 weeks before xmas and staying in a hotel so i'll prob only get a smaller xmas pressie. Hopefully a pandora necklace, new jeans and/or boots and some earrings.

Financially I don't know if we can afford gifts for each other, but if we can spare a little I need some new tupperware, perfume, clothes gift certificate maybe...

Anyone else find this thread really useful for things to add to their own wish lists....?!

Anyone else find this thread really useful for things to add to their own wish lists....?!

Yep me too. I'm having a nightmare choosing things that I want, so this thread is definitely useful :)

Posh bubble bath you say? Tell me more... May have to add :p x

The Philosophy ones?

They're divine. Cinnamon Buns is my favourite :D

Books, got a looooong Amazon wish list! Also some antiquarian books, my boyfriend is good at hunting those out.
Philosophy bath stuff, it really is gorgeous
Iris Prima perfume from Penhaligans. This is expensive so I'm not holding my breath
Nice, pretty pens and notebooks
Yankee candles
Jewellery
Home things

That's quite a long list and it's probably not even half of what I want - what can I say, I'm materialistic and grabby!

The only things id like atm are a few more hours in the day and an extra day each week for me to just sleep!! Zzzz.

Ha ha - sleep's the first thing I thought of b/c I'm sure that's about where I'm going to be this year. I'll probably be asking DH not to buy anything and just let me have a nap. :haha:

Other than that, I just want the boys to really enjoy Christmas.

I'd like a new dressing gown, PJs and slippers. The shopaholic to the stars book. And maybe a new rain coat cos I hate mine which I had for years, but it's so boring I can never quite justify spending my own money on it lol!

I've just read this thread for some inspiration. I would like the new Hugo boss night fragrance, or daisy dream, a diary and this dressing gown:

https://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/...=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057

From my OH I would love some jewellery, probably a ring as he bought me a nice watch a couple of years ago. It's my 30th in March tho, so thinking it might be better to wait and get jewellery from him for that? I don't know?

I would love

Pjs
Naked 2 palette
Clothes vouchers
No7 skincare set

Ok I have finalised my list lol!

North Face Gillet
Levi's black skinny jeans
Lady Million perfume
Gap sweats
Lingerie (from hubby!)
Naked 3 pallet
Chocolate covered blueberries
Philosophy bubble bath
Gap pjs
Slippers
Soap and glory big gift set
Jame Oliver's Comfort Food book
iTunes vouchers.

That'll be from my DH and mum, I like to surprises too though but there's quite a few things I'd like now.

Great list marinewag!
I got the naked 3 palette with the feel unique discount. You won't be disappointed! X

So far I have:

Shopaholic to the Stars Book
Nude MAC Lipstick and Lipliner - need to go into the shop to pick colours!
Pandora Frog Prince Charm
Beauty and the Beast on DVD
The Big Bang Theory - Series 7

xx

White converse pumps
New uggs
Windows tablet (for college)
Perfume
Midwifery text books (hopefully starting uni next sept)

Thats about it really!

Great list marinewag!
I got the naked 3 palette with the feel unique discount. You won't be disappointed! X

Ah yes I saw a discount code yesterday on there, have you seen higher than 15%? this list was very much inspired by the thread lol x

No I got mine with the 15% with my bare minerals powder that I usually pay £25 for (it's £21 on there normal price anyway) so I got both for £50 :) made me feel a bit better lol.
Yes I keep adding more to my list from here too, including a new mac lipstick now too I haven't had a mac shade for ages!!! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"