What do you want????

enigma

mum of 3 nearly 4.
Reaction score
If you don't know already, what do you want your baby to be, a boy or a girl?
I know where all happy as long as he/she is ok, but do we have any preference's on what you would like.

Personally, i want a girl, for a couple of reasons, but the main one being to even thing out, lol.

I know what im having but before i found out i really wanted my first to be a boy just because of the big brother thing when there older :) Looks like i got what i wanted but to be honest if it was a girl id be happy too because i could dress her up all cute :) and she'd be daddys little girl. :) XXX

I no im having a boy and ive always wanted a boy until i got pregnant for some reason i really thought i was havibg a girl and really wanted a girl and i felt awful at the 20 week scan when i felt unhappy about having a boy!! But hes healthy and all is well so im now happy lol

FIrst I really wanted a girl, then I really wanted a boy now im honestlynot fussed to be honest. Im so not fussed I am considering changing my mind about finding out the sex and my scan on the 15th.

I have a preference for a girl, OH wants boy. Either way, we won't really care. This is our first and we plan to have lots more children so it isn't as if we have 4 boys already and desperate for a girl.

I would really love a boy because (a) I love having an older brother (b) OH already has two girls from a previous relationship (he did have a son but he died shortly after birth so he really really wants a boy and (c) I always wanted two boys and then a girl…. But if I am expecting a girl (I find out in three weeks) then I will be a bit disappointed but I will love her just as much as I would a boy..

i have no idea, i really try to think about this because last time i wanted a boy and that is what i got but this time i just cant make up my mind what i would prefer, either i would love so much obviously, i think boy because another little man as amazing as brendan would be fantastic but then i think girl because i have a boy and i love all the pink clothes, i just cant decide what i would prefer lol!

Oh, I change my mind every time I'm in a shop with baby clothes. I see the girl ones and go...Oh I hope it's a girl and then I do the same with the boy's clothes!

I do think that what I have will determine whether I have any more children tho. I've had a good pregnancy but I have Rheumatoid Arthritis which may cause problems once LO is born and I've yet to see how I cope. I did say if we had a boy I would stop at one but if a little girl then I'd try for another as think boys cope better being only children. Also, my OH is the only one who can continue the family name for his Dad so I reckon I'd like a little boy for that reason.

Oh, mind you, I never wanted a boy cos I always think they pee everywhere when you change them and there's the complications possible with their boy bits.

Yeah...I'm really decisive!

I wasnt fussed either way but my OH really wanted a boy and luckily for him his dream came true!!

although now were trying to decide on names all i keep seeing is lovely names for girls!

x

Even though we want a girl, we have already chosen a boys name, but cant decide on a girls, maybe its trying to tell me something, lol.

I really want a girl, I always have wanted a girl 1st.

But if it's a boy, then I'll be just as happy, because he'll be mine, and I'll love him just as much. ;)

We want a girl first then a boy second. I've got 7 nephews and 2 nieces, the girls live in Oz and I'll be seeing them for the first time this summer since they were 6 months (they're 5 now). I just need another girl in this generation! Plus I think older sister, young brother relationships are funny, but older brothers are usually horrid to younger sisters so they hate each other! lol Oh and we'd both rather be in an all girl family than an all boy so at least if the girl came first we'd know we had one!

I cant come across a single boys name that I REALLY like...so hopefully it's a girl...plus I really want a little girl. I've heard you run into trouble with boys "parts" and such things.

I cant come across a single boys name that I REALLY like...so hopefully it's a girl...plus I really want a little girl. I've heard you run into trouble with boys "parts" and such things.

I never had any trouble at all with my boys, was a bit shocking first time i change my sons nappy though, dident know what to do and had to buzz the midwife :dohh:

I would love to have a girl soooo much, but im not really bothered so long as they are healthy thats all good :)

Before I found out what I was having, the only name I could settle on was a girls name.

I wanted a girl, thought it would be easier, being on my own..

And I'm having a girl... Yay!!

Em
x

I would really love to have another boy purely because I know what I'm doing with boys. It's not so much the baby stages that worry me with a Girl but the whole 'hair and makeup' thing is a bit of a mystery to me.

Thing is I'm convinced I'm having a girl and I'm absolutely thrilled even though I can't stand dollies! :rofl:

Boys penis would scare me to be honest :(

I dont do dollies either angelmouse! LOL
Im not bothered what I have, but if its a girl she will prob be a tom boy like i was! :D
xxxxxxxx

i really really really really really really really really really really want a boy

COME ON YOU TEAM BLUE.............................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->