What do you want????

I dont do dollies either angelmouse! LOL
Im not bothered what I have, but if its a girl she will prob be a tom boy like i was! :D
xxxxxxxx

I was thinking along the same lines Hon :D I turned out alright I think. I used to out boy most of the boys when I was growing up. :twisted:

I would really love to have another boy purely because I know what I'm doing with boys. It's not so much the baby stages that worry me with a Girl but the whole 'hair and makeup' thing is a bit of a mystery to me.

Thing is I'm convinced I'm having a girl and I'm absolutely thrilled even though I can't stand dollies! :rofl:

lol Have yourself a tomboy! I don't do the hair and makeup stuff either and neither will your girl in a family of boys! I'm not really down with the gender stereotyping to be honest!

I was into the dollies and stuff, i was a girly girl, but i think my mum was glad because my sister was a tomboy and i had 2 brothers aswell.
My daughter is a girly girl to, i mean give her a toy car to play with and she looks at you as though, "what do you want me to do with that?", lol.

No I don't do the whole boy toys girl toys but it is true that girls tend more towards them naturally. It's ingrained in the society sadly but as you say Peanutbean in a family of boys hopefully she'd spare me that. :)

It's probably a boy now who's gonna come out with a complex. :lol:

No I don't do the whole boy toys girl toys but it is true that girls tend more towards them naturally. It's ingrained in the society sadly but as you say Peanutbean in a family of boys hopefully she'd spare me that. :)

It's probably a boy now who's gonna come out with a complex. :lol:

I think it's sooo hard to dissociate what we (society) impose on our kids from the earliest age from what they do naturally. When my first nephew was little he was given an Argos catalogue by one of his Mum's friends and told he could pick his favourite thing to get for his birthday - he picked a cleaning cart!

At first I thought I wanted a girl. I think it's because I feel like I know what to do with little girls, as I have 2 gorgeous god-daughters, whom I am very close to.
But all the way through this pregnancy I have felt as if I am expecting a boy, not sure why, just gut feeling. And now I generally think of bubs as a boy, have always known what I would call a boy, and feel like I really want it to be a little man.
I chose not to find out at my scan, as have always said that I wanted to keep it a surprise, and also it stops me going too mad at the shops all the time I'm still on team yellow! However I think I will be very surprised, but still happy, if it does actually turn out to be a little girlie!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->