What do your children eat for breakfast?

Elli21

Reaction score
My son is 18 months and my daughter is 3.5 years.
They will both hav e 2 weetabix and then half a banana each and then half hour later they might have a petit flous...
I think this is too much, but they seem to be hungry if they have less. And if i dont offer the fruit and yoghurt after the cereal they will raid the fridge.
What do your kids have?

It really Depends on what we have time to feed Carlee :blush:

Its usually Peanut butter toast with bananas and Finger food while she watches TV however this only holds her over for about 2hours

Dec is 1 and he will have 7ozs of milk then 1 hour later he will have 2 weetabix or porridge then about 1.5 hours later he will have another 7 ozs milk before his nap after his nap (about 1hour) he will have a yoghurt!!!! This is all before 11am. Oh thats a lot, but he seems to need it.

I read a thing on the net about toddlers (1-3) and eating, it said that toddlers of this age would eat more before 3pm then after that they will slow down so basically they fill themselves up in the morning, and they dont need 3 main meals a day as long as they are getting healthy food. I must look up the link for you.

I dont think that sounds alot, Jack is 2 and he has either a big bowl of ready break with full fat milk or 2 slices of toast with butter and jam and a big glass of milk

The more they have for brekkie the better I say. And sounds like a balanced brekkie too....well done:happydance:

My elder ones, who ae 4 and 6 usually have cereal like Weetabix, Porridge, Ready Brek, Shreddies or Cheerios and a small glass of diluted fresh orange. Occasionally they'll have some toast/pancakes or fruit bread as well but fruit isn't usually till mid morning.

Toby is 11months and has a few ounces of milk to drink and then refuses the rest of the bottle so I mix it with some Weetabix, Rusk or baby cereal. Again, sometimes he'll a have a scotch pancake or a stick or two of toast an hour later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->