• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What does everyone do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
over the 2 week christmas period/holidays? I mean do you like to be busy busy or do you enjoy a quiet time? what do you enjoy doing that you would not normally do?...just curious really :D

I like being busy - I love seeing ALL my family together on Christmas Day. I also like meeting up with all my friends. We all end up heading back to the Town we're from as we're all scattered across the country - and it's the only time of year we're all together, and has been this way for 8 years.

We also head up just past your way (to Co Durham) to visit hubby's parents.

Best of all - the fact that I can eat whatever I want and no one can complain as it's Christmas :)

i like to chill infront of the tv in the lead up to it once ive finished all the shopping and wrappng, i like a busy xmas day and boxing day though

I like being busy - I love seeing ALL my family together on Christmas Day. I also like meeting up with all my friends. We all end up heading back to the Town we're from as we're all scattered across the country - and it's the only time of year we're all together, and has been this way for 8 years.

We also head up just past your way (to Co Durham) to visit hubby's parents.

Best of all - the fact that I can eat whatever I want and no one can complain as it's Christmas :)

Oh that sounds lovely! thing is I would love lots of family get togethers and to do really christmassy things but dont have many close family or friends so it will mainly be our little family of 4 which is lovely :cloud9: but wish I had a big family doo to look forward to!I am trying to think of things to do to make it really special, got to do xmas food shop buy 1 more present thats it :shrug:
will take Jack sledging if this snow keeps up:happydance: looking forward to having company from OH for 2 weeks x

I ve got some essays and presentation coming up after christmas so I ll be working on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"