what does everyone make of judgemant day tomorrow?

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Im so fed up and slightly terrified of people scaring me about the end of the world.:wacko:

First 2012, now i hear its the beginning of the end tomorrow. It says so in the bible apparently. And the world will finally end in Oct 2011.

Am i the only person that reads to much into all this, its scares me stupid, not to die, although that terrifies me, more that my babies will get hurt and die and theres nothing i can do to stop it. It makes me feel powerless and sick :cry:

Am i being stupid?

Wasnt the world meant to end in the yr 2000 too...:lol:

But we're safe...

It does get me scared but i get scared of anything lol theres a thread in general chatter with a passage out of the bible that actually says, only the father knows of the end, not even the angels know.

:hugs: xxx

and 1999!

Yep, I'm not terrified of dying, but my sons being hurt in some way and there's nothing I can do to stop them from being hurt :( which is why sometimes when I hear things like this I worry! just like 2012 :(

I had a dream it was the end of the world last night.:( it was so sad.

First I've heard about it,
Apparantly the worlds always going to end but we are still here so I won't let it worry me

Im not overly religious, but im not an athiest iykwim? I need to stay off the freaking internet.

And Lellow, i was 12 then, and i remember worrying about it then. :haha:

Looser. Its not like we'll know anything about it anyway, even if it did. But i just get all panicky...

Why tomorrow? Wats so special about tomorrow?

If I'm not logged in tomorrow, consider me gone on an intergalactic fireball!

I dont believe this is the day of judgement.
I do follow a religion and the signs havent all happened so therefore it cant be that time yet!

Im not a preachy/overly religion person, so thats all ill say...

IMO we're safe....for now :lol:

It actually ended already years ago, but nobody remembered to tell us all. :haha:

I think when the day of judgement arrives there will be no question about it as to whether its the real deal or not

Lol, just read the thread in general chatter. How funny! I was laughing out loud and my 2 year old just told me to be quiet and stop laughing at my pooter!
We'll im going to a BBQ tomorrow, at 5.30. The world is ending at 6. So iv decided, im going to get as bolloxed as i can, in the half hour ill have.... :haha:

I will be abit upset TBH as there's so much stuff I want to do and experience! OT but some people believe you have 3 exit points and you choose which one, so I am choosing not to exit tomorrow

I remember the world was meant to end one Wednesday afternoon at 3pm when I was at high school (about 13 years ago) And guess what we're still here!!! Don't worry too much I'm sure we'll be fine!xx

My priest has always insisted that we are already living in the rapture, that explains all the shit in the world right now.

Honestly, no one knows, so we can't panic. Irrational fear is the worst, because what is scaring us is irrational so there is no rational answer that can calm us. Damned us all if we are wrong and tomorrow the sinners are left on earth, but will leave that to tomorrow!

Funny enough, I woke up this am (I'm in Canada, mnt time) and there were a bunch of posts from australia saying that they were in "tomorrow" because of the time change and that life was still normal, thought that was kind of funny. My radio kept cutting out too, wondering if the voice of God was going to come in and tell us all something.

Sorry, I know some people are seriously afraid, and I am one of those who really should be, I've been terrified of so much less before. There's nothing we can do, I say, that's all I can say.

It's ready the 21st here in Australia and we are still here.

The bible says no one knows the day nor the hour Jesus will return so I tebd to think it's not going to be today.

The return of Jesus is meant to give us hope that He is returning to take us to paradise, not leave us shaking in fear!

I don't want to get all preachy on here but I'm very passionate about my faith, if you want to know more pm me! xx

Well I'm turning 30 tomorrow, so I hope I'm still around to eat my birthday cake!

Laura x

That's wonderful Mrs. Park! I know my name insinuates that I'm the religious type, and I am Catholic, but not overly religious, still, you make a beautiful point. People have always mis read so much of the bible, but isn't that a whole other conversation!!

I worry about everything, infact I think I generally worry far too much. So yes, I am now worried about tomorrow, had no idea we were all meant to croak it until I read this thread so thanks :thumbup: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->