what does everyone make of judgemant day tomorrow?

I worry about everything, infact I think I generally worry far too much. So yes, I am now worried about tomorrow, had no idea we were all meant to croak it until I read this thread so thanks :thumbup: :rofl:

Me too! I will be pretty annoyed I have to say, seeing as I have spent all evening planning my lessons for next week, and preparing for a job interview next Friday. How inconvenient if it turns out to be a waste of time!!! :nope:

I worry about everything, infact I think I generally worry far too much. So yes, I am now worried about tomorrow, had no idea we were all meant to croak it until I read this thread so thanks :thumbup: :rofl:

Sorry love :flower:

Me too! I will be pretty annoyed I have to say, seeing as I have spent all evening planning my lessons for next week, and preparing for a job interview next Friday. How inconvenient if it turns out to be a waste of time!!! :nope:

I know, I just phoned my boss to organise my return to work chat today (joy!) If I'd known this was my last day I'd have told her to shove it up her butt!!! lol

It's ready the 21st here in Australia and we are still here.

The bible says no one knows the day nor the hour Jesus will return so I tebd to think it's not going to be today.

The return of Jesus is meant to give us hope that He is returning to take us to paradise, not leave us shaking in fear!

I don't want to get all preachy on here but I'm very passionate about my faith, if you want to know more pm me! xx

Ditto!!! :thumbup:

Don't be scared hun, it's a load of tosh!! I won't go into my beliefs, but all of this ''judgement day'' rubbish is just to scare us all!

It is however going to be lovely weather tomorrow - so BBQ's out everybody :lol:

I used to worry about this.. And then I considered it... If the world IS going to end on the 24th of Dec 2012 or whatever the date is...Then will different countries go at different times..Because we're all on different time zones..So how can they give a specific date/time.

And besides if it's going to end we aren't going to know about it anyway. We'll all go together :D (except where there's a time difference of course :rofl:)

I dont think you're silly for being worried but I do think this panic is a type of drama people like to live in.. (not you but some people in general)

I think people focus way too much on the negative, and they say negative attracts negative...

I once heard that the world's set to end on 06.06.06....a load of crap!:dohh:

Well its been and gone here and we are all fine .... So I guess you'll be ok.
Its just people trying to incite a reaction. IMHO no one should use religion to scare or worry. Its just not what it's all about.

That Charles man is just a serious money grabber, what a fool. If anyone will be going down not up, it will probably be him!

It's ready the 21st here in Australia and we are still here.

The bible says no one knows the day nor the hour Jesus will return so I tebd to think it's not going to be today.

The return of Jesus is meant to give us hope that He is returning to take us to paradise, not leave us shaking in fear!

I don't want to get all preachy on here but I'm very passionate about my faith, if you want to know more pm me! xx

Its the same in Islam, it is clearly said in the Qur'an and other literature only God knows the day and the hour that Jesus will return (and we do believe Jesus will return and he is the messiah) and same with anything else to do with the end of the world and the day of judgement, its all part of something called 'the unseen'. Historically though there have been doomsday cults like this amongst Muslims as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->