• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what does everyone think,im new

stephybabydus

Reaction score
hello ladies,i am new here,i ovulated the 6th of may,i got a very strong ovulation stick and me and dh have tried very hard,woke up sunday mornign with a very bad sore throut,very much flu like symptoms and couldnt get off the settee i was so exghasted,lower back pain,sore boobs and nose bleeds alot and I never normally have nose bleeds,called the doctor as I was so convinced it was swine flu,nope they told me to book an appoitment the following day
So monday off I went to doctors,I sat down told him I was by then feeling sick,lost my appetite,tired,having chronic heartburn and generally just not feeling well,he asked me if af was overdue and it was by a day,told me to do a test but his betting was I was pregnant
so went home did a test,obviously testing too early but I could see the faintest of lines,so can partner
trouble is my symptoms arent half as bad today,so whats going on,i dont know,baffled
sorry for the rant,lol xxxxx

Don't know hun but hope you get that BFP. I'd try testing again.

yeah test again, those are some great symptoms!:dust:

thanks ladies,this is month 20 of ttc since coming off the depo injection now,I always spot mid cycle but had nothing at all this month,just wasnt convinced that symptoms can come and go just like that,I will test next week because going on holiday so just want to relax but wont be drinking just in case,lol x

sorry ladies af turned up today,arrrrr,thank you for your advice anyway,so here goes cd1 of month 21

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->