What does everyone this of the baby name Noah?

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Me and my OH are expecting a baby boy in March but cant decide what to name him, were really having a hard time with it. I've had just come across the name Noah, But I'm not sure weather I like it or I don't :shrug:

:dohh:

What are you ladies opinions on the name? Do any of you have little ones named Noah? And is it popular? I don't know what middle name other than James that goes with Noah and our surname..

I've always liked the name Noah, myself. It's been off our list because of its religious affiliation. We're agnostic. I'd be happy to use it regardless but my husband feels weird about it. Around me (California), it's popular but not overwhelmingly so. I'd say it has decreased a bit in usage, so most kids with it are elementary aged rather than babies. At least around here.

If you like the biblical aspect, I imagine you could pick up another for a middle name. I like James, though... It's my son's middle. :)

Ds1's middle name is Noah and we actually regretted using it as a middle name as otherwise we'd have probably named ds2 Noah. I really like the name. I haven't come across that many other children called Noah, one at the nursery and that's all.

I know just one Noah personally but never felt it was unusual. It's a lovely name but I think when you find THE name you'll know you live it right away. The hardest thing is agreeing.
Here are some names that I feel go Wth Noah
Noah Henry
Noah Thomas
Noah Philip
Noah George
Noah Elijah
Noah Perry
Noah Joe
Noah Issac
Noah Lucas

Love love love it! It's fairly common where I am though and between that and the biblical connection, we probably won't go for it. But I love how it sounds!

If you're happy with the biblical origin, Noah Gabriel or Noah Samuel sound great to me.

I loved it for years but then I heard it soo much that I went off it and now I really dislike it but for no logical reason! I know of about three Noah Jameses though, as James is also very common.

I like it. Some advice I got was once you have a name on your short list, start calling your bump by that name. See if you end up loving it or hating it. That's what I did, and ended up loving the name even more (Saffron Rose) but I was pretty sold on it to begin with.

I loved it when pregnant with my first but then it got really popular. I still like it a lot

I have never liked it, but I'm not super keen on 'typical' biblical names really. All I can think of is Noah's Ark.

I have a friend with a five year old named Noah. It's really cute and suits him and he has never had a nickname.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->