What does implantation feel like?

KM22

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on here for ages, have been trying 2 1/2 years for our rainbow baby now... So this month I thought we'd finally got somewhere. I have all the symptoms of my last pregnancy, my temp is still elevated a day after missed AF, I have huge breasts and a general feeling of 'I just know'- I waited until today to test, and got a BFN (not fmu) on tesco test :-(

Thing is, 3 days ago I have awful AF cramps and backache, just for the day, I thought it was AF arriving, but they've since gone completely and she's not here!

Does that sound like implantation and if so how long after do you typically see a BFP?? Am I still in with a chance or just clutching at straws??

Sorry, I know that this question has been asked lots but nice to get some up to date answers..

Thanks so much,

KM

Hiya,

I did, earlier today and got a BFN. Just wondered how long after possible implantation I would maybe see a BFP, And whether 3 days after was to early!?

X

Everyone is different hun. Maybe wait a few more days. Hope you get your bfp

at 6 dpo in the morning at 9 am on the dot is when i felt these nuzzling sensations. it was almost too soft to be considered a cramp and it was on the left side. then exactly an hour later, i felt the same exact nuzzling sensation but much higher, and on the left as before. each time it lasted a mere 2 seconds.

at 7 dpo is when i felt like my period was FULL ON HERE. like, literally, i felt the flow and everything but despite these cramps, there was no spotting or blood whatsoever. the sensation lasted for 20 minutes that morning around 10 am. 8 dpo at 4pm is when i got my bfp, so i assume the nuzzling was implantation i felt two days prior to my bfp.

For me implantation has been different for each pregnancy the majority of my surprise pregnancys I had no implantation signs that I can recall but with our BFP way back in 2008 I had cramps that felt like AF was here and got a BFP the next day, and this cycle I am having mild dull cramps and pressure feeling sence 8dpo I dont know if im pregnant yet.

I didn't feel a thing. Also had no bleeding. I got dizzy once at work, but I don't know if that was before or after implantation. I got my faint bfp 17 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->