What does it feel like?

Ovulation pain?

Hot flash?

TIA....:flower::flower::flower:

:coffee:

Indigo wen I got my bfp in may I was in agony wen I ovulated,it was on the rite hand side and I could hardly walk,it felt like someone was trying to bury themselves in my tummy,ouch also was warm from that day and every day after that,:hugs::kiss::hugs:

I am not sure that I get actual OV pain; I get crampy around that time, but I don't know if it's that or my body just changing stages of my cycle...if that makes any sense.

I have read that the majority of women will not feel OV and it might be correct. Looking back on it, I only noticed this as I became more and more involved in TTC and looking for every little thing.:flower:

I had one cycle where I got really localised pain around one of my ovaries so much so it took my breath away.

But usually I just get mild AF type cramping on and off for about 4-8 hours during ovulation day.

I got ovulation pain last cycle, I usually get it but this time was more painful (probably from 3 follicles vs 1). I can tell its ov pain as its higher up above my pubic area, where other cramps come from inside the vagina. Its not anything that stops me going about my normal day, but I did pause and think they were worse that usual.

hot flashes I have had a few times since on clomid, but not sure if its just the weather! I think it was from the clomid though as I would suddenly get really hot feeling and face felt flushed even though the temp in the house hadnt changed.

are you having both? get :sex::sex::sex::sex:!!!

I have two types of pain that I associate with Ov.

The first is sharp right where my ovaries are and sometimes continue for for 30 mins or so. Or the sharp pain will happen once or twice several times in a day with long intervals in between.

After the first occurs I usually will have a mild dull ache of and on for three days that usually last 15 min each time. This can sometimes happen twice in a day or 20 I just never know.

I've never had ov pain, but sometimes got pain a few days later. I guess its from the corpus luteum doing its thing.

I always get a sharp pain in the ovary area which happens on and off for a couple of hours then shortly after i get EWCM. This is why i associate the pain with OV. I'm going to use OPK's again this month just to confirm but theres definatley a pattern with the pain and the EWCM.

:hugs:

I get light occasional cramps a little bit the night before and on the day of O I get a few little stabbing cramps for a few hours - it's a pain in the ovaries so it is!

Yeah mine is more often on the left hand side than the right hand side, but that's only since I've been TTC that I've paid any attention to it....

I get awful cramps on my right side, sometimes i cant even walk! Feel jealous of those who dont have ov pains:shrug:

My ov pain is very noticable.

I have it on one side, exactly where my ovary is and it lasts for a few days. It doesn't go away. It builds in intensity. In the begining it is very sore. By the end, it hurts so bad that I nearly limp and need to take motrin. I can feel it with each step that I take. The really bad pain is way worse than any AF I've ever had. The bad part only lasts for half a day or so, but there is quite a build up to it.

Just want to send you positive vibes, :hugs: & :dust:
Let this month be your month Indigo! I don't really know you, but from what I have seen, you are gonna be an awesome mom :hugs::hugs:

Same with you Mrs Brookie (aka porkys mom) I wish you both bfps and SOON! :flower:

I do have to apologise to you both & infact all the other ladies here. I have been so obsessed with my ttc journey, that I have blocked out everyone elses journey & haven't given congrats & hugs & advice when it was due.
I've been pretty self absorbed & found myself many times breaking down hearing of others bfp news. I kept thinking "why not me?" Jealousy, not a good thing & I'm sorry for that :(

I truely happy for you ladies that have been getting their bfp's, I'm sorry that I havent been showing it. We ALL deserve that bfp......so lets get workin on it!

Sending lots of love, hugs & :dust: to you all!! :hugs::hugs:

Eva!!! You are the LAST person I would describe as self-absorbed or obsessed....and you have been nothing but supportive....I am sure Brooke would agree.... OMG!!!! I look forward to all your posts because you are one of the funniest people I know....and laughter is the sweetest gift you give to us every day....and I think you know me more than you think....so, coming from you, I take what you wrote as a such a huge compliment....You make me feel like I can be myself and there will be no judgement....just comic relief...I hope this is your BFP cycle, too!.....xoxox.....:hug:

Eva!!! You are the LAST person I would describe as self-absorbed or obsessed....and you have been nothing but supportive....I am sure Brooke would agree.... OMG!!!! I look forward to all your posts because you are one of the funniest people I know....and laughter is the sweetest gift you give to us every day....and I think you know me more than you think....so, coming from you, I take what you wrote as a such a huge compliment....You make me feel like I can be myself and there will be no judgement....just comic relief...I hope this is your BFP cycle, too!.....xoxox.....:hug:

I agree 100% with Indigo :hugs:

Me too Eva ,I love to read your posts ,I think u are amazing,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm wishing BFPs on you all. :dust: I love you ladies and would love to share the pregnancy journey with you all.
:dust:

Eva I kind of know what you mean, I feel happy for those who I talk to regularly when they get their BFPs but when it's someone who's just joined the forum and jumps into a thread on about their second ever post and says "I got my BFP" :growlmad: I'm kind of thinking "Who the **** are YOU"?

So don't beat yourself up over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->