what does it look like? *updated with pic*

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
When a tooth starts to come through? Hannah's in an awful mood today (a bit constipated + teething) so we figured might as well have a good look in her mouth since she was mad at us anyways :lol: We think we see a bit of white coming up from under her gum on the bottom, so hard to tell though, she's not the most cooperative about letting us look

Here's a pic. We think that we see something on her bottom gum and it looks redder to us today than yesterday. Does anyone else see it????

Attachments

• tn_DSC06513.JPG
    tn_DSC06513.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 38
Colton hates letting us look to :rofl:

Coltons I can see white, but if I keep checking over and over as its cutting through you can start to see little spots were the skin is seperating, BUT they are very very small.

Colton hates letting us look to :rofl:

Coltons I can see white, but if I keep checking over and over as its cutting through you can start to see little spots were the skin is seperating, BUT they are very very small.

I think that's what surprises me it looks so tiny.

I am rubbish at noticing until it looks like a white line right beneath the gum. Hope it's soon for you and her though! :hugs:

ohhhhhh that's exactly what it looks like, a white line :happydance: Maybe this means we'll have a tooth soon

lilys gum gets lumpy and red where the tooth is going to cut, and then the little white line comes! Sounds like Hannah has a tooth coming!

What I do to see if the tooth has broke the skin is lightly tap it with a metal spoon, if the little toofer is out you will hear it against the spoon. But to start with they look like a tiny little piece of glass. Hope it is a tooth. xx

i can see and feel Ali's bottom two (and top ones - i think). the two on the bottom feel really sharp and you can see the sharp bits coming through if that makes sense!!!

hopefully this is her time......

i felt chloe's before I saw it , then it was like she had a hole in her gum, and hey presto the next morning a tooth so sharp you keep your hands in your pocket

I just wish we could get our hands in Hannah's mouth, she's just not cooperative :rofl:

updated with pic on first page! Please tell me I'm not crazy and you see it too :rofl:

Not sure if I can see anything in the pic because of all the shinyness! As soon as Sam's gums started looking a bit white and the teeth were on their way I could feel a little bump under the gum though - will she bite your finger if you stick one in? x

yeah i think i can see something. Best to feel, u can feel them sharp and bumpy. Put something sweet on ur finger that she might suck off, and then u can try and have a feel. Bless her :hugs:

she bites everything that goes into her mouth!! we did try our finger today but she blew raspberries at us! :rofl: Will try something sweet in a bit ;)

Oh and it's so shiny because of the drool :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Bless her! The pics I tried to take of Sam's were all shiny too! Hope you can feel something! x

Lincoln got his first tooth cut through on new year and i remember it looked like Hannah's. It's a bit white at the bottom just like that the day before it came through . Hope it comes through very soon.
He was really grumpy on new years' eve. OH called him "whitter bum",lol

I dont know because of all the shiny too.. lol, sorry. Her gums look really red though and thats a sign something might be going on in there!
Let me see if I can find a picture of Coltons..
heres two of coltons.. the first one is the tooth that is coming throuh right now (it cut half way through last night, but this was taken before that, during the morning), its on the bottom right (his left)
the second was when his top I-teeth came in, you can see the right one really good, but the left one barely..

Attachments

• 02-03-09 019.jpg
    02-03-09 019.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 9-04-08 003.jpg
    9-04-08 003.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads