What does mild MS feel like?

Egyptiangirl

Mum and TTC No 2
Reaction score
Hi, I'm on my second pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks today. With my last I had nausea straight away at 4 weeks on and off which progressed to full blown HG by 8 weeks. And I never had a nausea free day throughout the whole 9 months. So far this time I haven't had much nausea, only if I don't eat frequently or on the odd day but I haven't even really felt sick. More of an indigestion/queasy feeling. Is this what not having HG feels like or has it just not hit me yet?

Yeah, I think you're just having more luck with it this time around!

I would say I have mild MS. I am 10 weeks and haven't vomited at all. Most days I have some nausea and it's usually late afternoon and early evening. When it wears off I am instantly ravenous but usually feel a bit sick again after eating. Gingery things help ease it sometimes. Oh, and I gag if I'm not careful when brushing my teeth.

It's something I can get on with most days and just deal with while working, so it doesn't really take over my life. I am getting a bit sick of it now, but only because I'd like to properly enjoy eating something again!

Hope yours stays mild this time and doesn't get worse.

I have really mild ms. I would say it feels like a yuckiness. If I don't eat it feels worse. No real nausea though for me.

It reminds me of coming down with the flu. My body feels so pooped out I don't want to do anything and I feel woozy, especially if I get hungry or too tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->