What does morning sickness feel like?

emicakess

Reaction score
If this is a stupid question, I apologize! Lol I had pineapple and cottage cheese for breakfast this morning and ever since then my stomach just turns at the thought of food. I drank a decaf peppermint mocha just fine after breakfast :p but I havent been able to eat much all day. I just feel kinda queasy and uneasy. At one point I got this urge that I might need to throw up but I never did. I just woke up from a nap and I know I am super hungry but everything sounds equally unappealing right now. >_<

Is this morning sickness? Or is morning sickness more extreme?

Sounds like morning sickness to me! Enjoy! Just kidding

I'd say theres 3 types of morning sickness..
1 - Feel sick thinking about food or certain smells.
2 - Feeling constantly 'travel sick'.
3 - Violently up-chucking frequently :sick:.

Either way its not nice! Enjoy :haha:

LOL Thanks ladies! I think I remember having something like this last time but I cant remember what it felt like! I feel bad for the number 3's amy!!!

Sounds like morning sickness! That's how mine started, and then it progressed to constant nausea AND food aversions. I mean, 24/7. Luckily I haven't thrown up but I've come close a few times! Such fun. lol

Me too! Bless them.
I had a combo of all 3, but it was never too bad. All certainly worth it - second tri has been a dream :) hope it doesn't get bad for you!

I am just happy if this is MS, because that means my symptoms are progressing! :)

I think im number 2 constantly nausea and all food sounds gross and even smell turns me off

My Nausea starts around 5pm, it doesnt matter what i eat, i think it is different from one person to the next.

It feels like crap!! Iv had it on and off more on than off for the last 8 weeks..... I'm constantly hungry but once I eat it feels like my food just won't go down my mouth waters and b4 I know it I'm hovering over the crapper........the worst part of my MS is that while I'm puking my guts up all I can do is think of all the things I want to eat once I'm done puking just knowing I'm gonna regret it!!!!

Mine is like constantly having a hangover, vertigo and travel sickness all at once!

Ooo interesting! I didn't think I had joined the ms club but apparently I have!

I feel kind of travel sick on and off most of the day, sometimes I feel so hungry I feel sick, and I just hope hope hope I don't spew. Yuck.

X

My morning sickness felt like a hangover that empty delicate stomach feeling that you feel only a greasy McDonald's breakfast will fix lol luckily it only last a week or 2 at about 5 or 6 weeks :)

Alright girls I think I got hit hard this morning, I woke up STARVING so much I felt like I was going to puke... so i grabbed a yogurt and only got a couple bites down. Now everything is making me so sick. Just thinking about food is making me feel like upchucking . I know I need something in my stomach but i cant eat ugh!

My Nausea starts around 5pm, it doesnt matter what i eat, i think it is different from one person to the next.

Wow.. its good to hear that someone else has the same as me! Its like clockwork everyday around 5pm.. my stomach turns, almost feels like motion sickness but now in week 11 it has progressed to me not being able to keep my dinner down and ending up in bed around 7:30 every night. Lots of people say that MS passes after first trimester but then I have heard others that say it went straight to week 18 or 20. I hope it ends soon, its just a miserable feeling.

I know the sickness is terrible feeling but its a good sign your baby is progressing nicely :)

My m/s is I get super hungry, I eat, and then I immediately want to ralf (but never do). I've also had a few random nauseous moments out of the blue and some vertigo here or there.

My m/s is I get super hungry, I eat, and then I immediately want to ralf (but never do). I've also had a few random nauseous moments out of the blue and some vertigo here or there.

This is how I am feeling today its horrible! ):

Just ate half a smoothie and threw everything up. And then dry heaved for 5 minutes... How do people work like this?!?! X_x

Aww im sorry sweetie maybe call the nurse at your docs office i did and they gave me a bunch of suggestions to try and see if they help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->