What does this mean?

xGracex

Expecting in September!!
Reaction score
I am not really sure how to put pictures on here. I tried and I'm not sure it worked.
Anyways I have been testing everyday with these since CD11 and it is now CD14. Everyday they always look like this, but slightly darker the last two days. I know the line has to be darker than the control line to be positive, but since mine are so dark does that mean I will be ovulating soon? Or could I have ovulated before CD11 and I missed it?

Sorry my picture quality is so bad.(if it even worked)

Attachments

• 0911120931a.jpg
    0911120931a.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
It did work! Also the 2nd line is darker than it shows up in the picture.

Sorry, Grace, that line doesn't look quite dark enough yet to me. Have you continued to test?

yes I have continued to test.. I am on CD 19 and they still all look the same. . I have been using the OPKs and temping and neither one is making sense to me :wacko: i feel like i should have ovulated by now but both the opks and temp is pretty much telling me otherwise.

haha i figured figuring out when i ovulate would be a lot easier than it has.

I hear you. It's such a hassle sometimes. I'm sorry you are having trouble, and I hope you get answers soon. Are your cycles regular?

hey hun , i usually have a 28-30 day cycle this month i was using opk's and was expecting a positive at around cd 13-15 i didn't get a pos opk till cd 21 and had a 35 day cycle this month which is weird for me. I personally think these tests are stressful and delayed my ovulation i will not be taking them again and we are just going to bd every other day and let nature take it's course. I wouldn't worry hun you will get you + maybe just later than you expected, baby dust to you x

My past few cycles have been a little strange...short, long, more bleeding (no idea what happened I'm normally like clockwork and you can set your watch by it).

Anyway, if you look at my ovulation chart in my signature you'll see that I'm past the typical time I normally ovulate. The past few months I O'd on CD14/15 and I'm going on CD18 right now. I chart my temps and use IC ovulation strips. I normally have a ~25 day cycle so I begin testing around CD 9. I didn't get a positive until three days ago, but yet my temp only when up today. So your cycle may just be off a bit. Keep temping and using opks until you get two dark lines and a spike in temp. :hugs:

thanks for all your help! I have just move 1000 miles from home this past week so I haven't been on here lately and I decided to break from temping and taking opks while in the moving process...I had an urge to test yesterday on cd25 and I actually got a positive opk.

My periods are usually regular but maybe this ones just weird. hahah i am not sure.:wacko: and finely maybe thats what happened to me.. they just stressed me out to much and then when I took a break from them ovulation happened.

And we have BD'd this cycle everyday except for 2 days so hopefully my bases are all covered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->