What Does This Sound Like to You?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Today I suddenly was hit with extreme exhaustion and nausea/verge of vomiting pretty much since like a half hour after waking up. Feels similar to when I was pregnant with my first, like the sudden wall of exhaustion where I can barely keep my eyes open and my constantly flipping/nauseas stomach.

Had period 4 June to 10 June, first period since birth. Weaning son off breastfeeding, just feeding mainly mornings/nights and a few times in the day on weekends. Sex multiple times a day/new relationship, not trying not really preventing, quite possible he's accidentally ejaculated somewhat in me when not pulling out fast enough and I think that's happened a few times.

I dunno. Weigh in? What's this sound like? Especially wanna hear from the second/third/+ time mommies on your experience. If pregnant this would be my third pregnancy (miscarried first pregnancy, my son from my second pregnancy is 13 months, and this would be third)

Have you tested hun? You could be preggo

Not yet, was thinking of testing on or after the 1st since my period came on the 4th last month. Not sure if my cycle's going to be exactly 28 days because it never was before my son and the period on the 4th I just mentioned was my first postpartum period, so we'll see lol. But with my first pregnancy, I felt nauseas pretty much right away after conception although it didn't get really bad until I was 6 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend and I (sorry if this is gross) had sex all through my period on the 4th and then my period was done for like a day or two, then I had spotting for just the morning a few days later, then no symptoms for a while, then yesterday and the day before the nausea hit really bad. If I'm having symptoms now do you think it would be too early to test or might there be enough hormone to show up this early? I do have a FRER but don't want to "waste" it too early lol

If you had a normal period and have a 28 day cycle you probably wouldn't of O'd till around the 18th. So you'll only be about 5dpo so yer defo to early.. Did you dtd around the 18th?

If you had a normal period and have a 28 day cycle you probably wouldn't of O'd till around the 18th. So you'll only be about 5dpo so yer defo to early.. Did you dtd around the 18th?

We have dtd every day multiple times a day :happydance: Lol

Well you could be =) id wait till your 12dpo+

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->