what does this sound like you to ladies??

HannahMarie

Reaction score
ok i never ever ever have sore or sensitive boobs, even to the touch they are not sensitive. my first date on my period was 8th till 16th jan and my husband and i have unprotected sex every day. could this mean anything i have had the soreness and heavyness for about 4 days now. i also had some cramping (mild like period cramps ) 3 days ago? and my skin has broken out thoughout the last few days. could i be pregnant??? (before anyone asks, yes i have already taken a pregnancy test and because its to early it wouldnt be able to pick the levels up yet anyway but it was negative.

Just would like your opinions thank you
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'd say there is a chance you could be...that was my first symptom(which I thought was my period because I usually do get slightly sore boobs)..however it lasted for about 2 months and I never got a period lol, and they only got more sensitive/sore as time went on. Even if my OH would hug me I would be in pain which wasn't normal for me.

Your LMP was 8th January? I'd have thought it may be a little too soon fir symptoms, but you never know! Fx for you :dust:

Yeah, way too early. You should probably be ovulating right around now, maybe a couple days ago if your LMP was the 8th. I would say highly unlikely that you are pregnant, although if you have been DTD lately then there is a good chance that you could be soon!

Congrats! I was going to say it was possible you are pregnant and then saw your tests ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->